Tyson fury

Tyson mentioned Haye was a messer and he wouldlnt entertain him no more, anyone with sense would leave Haye out of it anyway imo coz Haye is beat out, finished, don't know why Bellew still has hopes of getting he's rematch coz Haye can't take a full camp, looking good an being fighting fit is two different things 

Wlad was boring, had some good KOs to he's name though an was a very clever fighter in he's own right,  everyone expected him to beat Tyson from pillar to post, and said Tyson was sh*t and all this, that was the best part of the win?

Hell be back and he will get he's hands back on them belts at some stage ?

Edited by Billy b

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If he beats anyone i just hope it a fight,not that strictly come dancing shite we last saw.

his first fight .........about 70 lbs.........

I’d like to see him fight that little prick Owen Jones ! 

His biggest and hardest fight will be himself. He's a big ball of blubber with legs like Kermit. He's a poor fitness trainer, lazy but has always made up for it with his age and skill set...

Lot older now, seen those bright lights flashing and lovin the lemo and the good life. Makes ye wonder how much grub he's been shoveling to end up that size with a cocain habit eh....!

For however long and shite it was for, he was once world champion, I recon he wont get near it again....

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 20:27, Rusty_terrier said:

Calm down mate. Fury is growing on me and I'm glad he's back shakes the division up.  But he's proved himself no more than AJ

Id say AJ has proven himself a little more than Tyson has to be fair too him, I didn't see him come apart mentally after winning the title, nor use cocaine to deal with mental illness or pressure,  he also managed to defend it as well and add to it, nor has he been accused of cheating or taking banned substances or served any bans for it,  so I cant really see just how they still on the same level. Fury aint out of the woods quite yet, he still has to convince the authorities that he is fit to fight, you don't suddenly loose bi polar disorder nor depression or drug addiction etc all issues he himself citied as blighting his life at the lowest points

even today heading back towards the ring after using a somewhat shady excuse to blag his way out of it , he shows himself up singing silly songs on the internet mentioning BBBoC and  hearn, why wtf has hearn got to do with his down fall? maybe its easier to blame him and everyone else than himself or those around him, shows he learning nothing, the whole world is never going to dance to his tune nor is boxing itself, he now has yet another chance to do the business but unless he can first beat himself then he truly Donald ducked imho, he wants too get as far as possible away from those whom where around him before the klitschko fight witht he exception of his trainer, the rest are an utter waste of space and will only hold him back from getting where he can

His body will never be the same again after the huge weight gains, time stands still for no man, othes have continued to improve and move up the ranks and some have come through he will fit in again no chew he has got massive talent as a boxer, he maybe not fan friendly but hey its boxing not unadulterated violence resulting in ko or death its sport and theres far more ways to win than the average casual fan likes to see, I hope he lied about all the metal illness etc as Id hate to think he really suffered that and is going to be allowed to fight again, cos its not really a sport for unstable people, especially when those around him live off his back which tends to be the way with fighters, he is lucky in the respect that he has talent and pedigree and the markets wide open three fights and he be weathy beyond his wildest dreams, but he has to get through the first training cam and climb in the ring before I even start too take notice, his mouth has written more cheques than his body is currently capable of cashing and nobody for certain really knows what he will do next do they, even he admits that much

the UKAD wants disbanding they have failed to get cheats out of the sport, settling for a draw, that is some lame excuse, I was always under the impression the athlete himself and his team where responsible for ensuring all food stuffs etc where approved sources and clean,  way I see it is they saying they guilty and allowing ime srved in Tyson case, what about huhies ban he was charged with same offence but never served a ban is he getying one issued like? its beena massive balls up disgrace when you think its peoples lives at stake, if Fury was not guilty at all he would of sued, imho its all a farce and he has goteen very lucky  barring two years out which if he aint no liar he needed anyhow as he was ill

Edited by arcticgun
  • Like 2

Make it a level playing field,drug test all fighters for every fight.Too many "Big Names" get away with not being tested and are opted out of mandatory drug tests and the CBP ( Clean Boxing Program ).Easy to check,just look on Boxrec and it shows you on a fighters profile if they are tested or not,some of the top fighters are still working with Victor Conte,says it all really .

Edited by MickC

Innocent until proven guilty n all, an this is only my opinion, but anyone who thinks Anthony Joshua isn't juiced out of he's head is very naive imo

All the signs are there, he's gut being the most obvious one, even some boys I know who are into there weight lifting & have used a bit of gear say they're more than sure AJs juicing 

Tyson got a long ole road ahead of him but he'll get there and I definitely think he'll get he's belts back, what ever happens outside the ring with any fighting man isn't half as important as what happens inside the ring, plenty of fighters in the past have overcome all sorts out the ring and returned to thereself inside of it

AJ is deep in he's career now, has a big punch, a strong bullish style, but still shown signs that if you come with a bit of movement and boxing savvy you can make him a bit less dangerous, and leave him still looking for that big shot 

You can go round n round in circles about how you think a Tyson-AJ fight will go, but really n truly we got to wait n see, but nothing will change my view of Tyson getting a wide points decision, and always that chance of Tyson stopping AJ with a bodyshot when he starts to huff n puff, you don't need to be a big puncher to stop a man to the body at the best of times, never mind when he's breathing like that

AJ doesn't have half as good a jab as Wlad n Tyson robbed Wlad of he's jab very early on I don't think he'll have much trouble doing the same to AJ , AJ will always be dangerous but I don't think he'll be quite dangerous enough, Tyson knows that ring better 

Disagree there mate 

Plus he's weight increase over the years would be very very hard to get naturally , especially alongside what's supposed to be full time boxing training 

I'm no expert on bodybuilding and gear but I'd say I've seen him with a distended gut a few times 

I'm not saying he is or isn't juiced up, it's very narrow minded to just believe he is. Anyone who spends time  in the gym,and I mean real time will know this. Juice gets you to you max potential quick.but not beyond .it can be done naturally if done correctly . Genetically gifted. Naturally high testosterone. Among many other things . You don't HAVE to be on any banned substence if you have a few other things in your favour. 

Can see what you mean Rusty about the shape but look at some of he's early weigh-in pics, how much thinner he was in all areas, especially waist, that's what leads me to believe even more about hgh use 

I get what your saying johona but the size difference in AJ to when he first came about isn't to do with high testosterone and natural gifts b/c the change is too drastic, it can be done naturally if done correctly while full time weight training yeah, not naturally while doing all the boxing training. Im not an exp on gear but I do know many people that use and have used it and none class AJ as a "natty" as they say

pure boxing training, even if you use a bit of weights here n there gets you lean, ripped, in trim, tones out your muscles , and trains completely different muscles fibres, it doesn't bulk you out like you are going to do a pose routine on stage , that's another problem of aj's I think he's muscle fibres work against him in the ring 

Someone did say about he's size and he's got big quick, I was replying to those kind of theriors. Rusty-AJ dose loose gas and becomes worn and tired, in a fairly average way for a heavyweight,Id say It's not like he's got some visible extra high stamina fars Ive seen. I've watched him from way before he's Olympic days.

Growth hormone now that you will go beyond. Juice only maxes you max potential. Bare in mind it may take you 25years of pure dedication to reach natty. But juice you could hit that in 5! Juice only makes your muscle fibres large and bigger. GH makes new muscle fibres going way beyond you natural max potential.

Edited by johonawhitness
  • Like 1

AJ is just generally more stocky and bulky in a way that imo only HGH could give him in that space of time... 

In boxing young bucks do find there man strength, become strong and grow into the weight but not like that there what AJs turnt out like ??

AJ never had that mass round he's chest, neck and them bulky shoulders he was actually a lot more lean, hard to see him going from that to what he is now naturally