stonewall

images of hurling,our great irish sport

33 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Shinty all the way :)

The bigot is back ,on a subject he knows f**k all about, stick to the celtic /rangers threads 1-1

1 hour ago, Miga said:

The bigot is back ,on a subject he knows f**k all about, stick to the celtic /rangers threads 1-1

No need to be hostile I was being nice. But I wouldn't want to disappoint you. So shut up ya taig c**t

• Haha 2

limerick galway all ireland hurling final i was at the last all ireland final  between these 2 teams in 1980,galway beat limerick that day,limerick havent one the all ireland since 1973.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, NeillNI said:

Even though I kick with the other foot, I have to say, I love watching Hurling. It is a great game. I would go and watch Antrim now and again, even smack a sliothar around, but it isn't a sport open to folks of my persuasion. Still a good game though.

"Persuasion" ?

I don't understand.

I'm a Protestant Northern Irish Unionist. Generally we don't play GAA, and aren't welcomed either.

17 hours ago, stonewall said:

limerick galway all ireland hurling final i was at the last all ireland final  between these 2 teams in 1980,galway beat limerick that day,limerick havent one the all ireland since 1973.

Love to see limerick win it

• Like 2

2 hours ago, NeillNI said:

I'm a Protestant Northern Irish Unionist. Generally we don't play GAA, and aren't welcomed either.

arlene foster was at this yrs ulster football final between fermanagh and donegal and got applauded when she was going through the crowd too her seat.nice touch.

It was, I'm not her though, and don't have the profile she does. Normal people, like me, go to things in areas that can be dangerous, and say nothing. It is nothing a strange tbh, and is the same on both sides. I have mates that support my local club and are Catholic, even though it is a historically unionist/loyalist working class club. I had no idea until we were adults.

9 hours ago, NeillNI said:

I see !

I meant no offence, mate, but I had no idea it was like that - not over a game, anyway. Thanks for explaining.

• Like 1

Everything here is like 5D chess.. layer upon layer of meanings within meanings 😀  No apology needed at all.

On 05/08/2018 at 18:26, scothunter said:

No need to be hostile I was being nice. But I wouldn't want to disappoint you. So shut up ya taig c**t

Your a poisonous Cnut scotty.

On 13/12/2017 at 10:21, stonewall said:

its like cricket but for broadmoor patients.

I know it was posted a while ago but, feckin hell that made laugh :laugh:

Anyone on the slim chance that hears of a spare ticket going for next sunday drop me a msg