images of hurling,our great irish sport

1 hour ago, Miga said:

The bigot is back ,on a subject he knows f**k all about, stick to the celtic /rangers threads 1-1

No need to be hostile I was being nice. But I wouldn't want to disappoint you. So shut up ya taig c**t

• Haha 2

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To compare soccer to hurling is like comparing a terrier who can kill a rat (soccer) to a terrier who can kill a fox (hurling) . Without a doubt hurling is the most skillful field sport there is as we

its like cricket but for broadmoor patients.

involved with or local club. loved playing the game.miss it now  played it for40 yrs.

Posted Images

19 hours ago, NeillNI said:

Even though I kick with the other foot, I have to say, I love watching Hurling. It is a great game. I would go and watch Antrim now and again, even smack a sliothar around, but it isn't a sport open to folks of my persuasion. Still a good game though.

"Persuasion" ?

I don't understand.

17 hours ago, stonewall said:

limerick galway all ireland hurling final i was at the last all ireland final  between these 2 teams in 1980,galway beat limerick that day,limerick havent one the all ireland since 1973.

Love to see limerick win it

• Like 2
2 hours ago, NeillNI said:

I'm a Protestant Northern Irish Unionist. Generally we don't play GAA, and aren't welcomed either.

arlene foster was at this yrs ulster football final between fermanagh and donegal and got applauded when she was going through the crowd too her seat.nice touch.

It was, I'm not her though, and don't have the profile she does. Normal people, like me, go to things in areas that can be dangerous, and say nothing. It is nothing a strange tbh, and is the same on both sides. I have mates that support my local club and are Catholic, even though it is a historically unionist/loyalist working class club. I had no idea until we were adults.

9 hours ago, NeillNI said:

I'm a Protestant Northern Irish Unionist. Generally we don't play GAA, and aren't welcomed either.

I see !

I meant no offence, mate, but I had no idea it was like that - not over a game, anyway. Thanks for explaining.

• Like 1
  • 9 months later...