Few pics of the squadron

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cheers folks & yeah Northern Rock just call anytime bud im never far away & Boots is just coursing bred Havelightforce,out of Razor (Buddy x Kim) & Abi (3/4 Grey x 1/4 Saluki)..

Boots is a fast aggressive runner who likes things over sharpish,Mario is more content to settle in behind & go for the long haul although on the occasional trip lamping he is more busy in his wor

Posted Images

2 hours ago, FUJI said:

Mario & Ruby from late last month up in Perthshire,Scotland just as dawn was breaking..

IMG_20171111_200100_320.jpg

make a nice   print  that above  , look nice on you wall   that Andy  , thanks on Buck  , yeh surprises  most people in the flesh  , he  full on to his quarry , but great temp when not working   ,  i will have get him up on them Hills  with you  one day,  if he sees stuff he  be after it ,  lol  

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, bird said:

make a nice   print  that above  , look nice on you wall   that Andy  , thanks on Buck  , yeh surprises  most people in the flesh  , he  full on to his quarry , but great temp when not working   ,  i will have get him up on them Hills  with you  one day,  if he sees stuff he  be after it ,  lol  

you will deffo be needing to borrow one of those garmin collars if you went up with buck.

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, trigger2 said:

you will deffo be needing to borrow one of those garmin collars if you went up with buck.

deff  trigg,:thumbs:   you know  what he was like   if he sees  stuff,    in the day,   last  time seen few fallow   by a wood  , the prat was gone 1 feckin hour , thought i lost him that day  :yes:

• Like 1
6 hours ago, brambles said:

How you finding Mario Fuji and what about your lads black bitch out of Mia how' it performing, was wondering what had happened to you good to see you back

Mario has made a fine looking animal,stands 28 tts & weighs 73lb,he's actually heavier than my Boots dog..Gypsy his sister that my lad has is about 26 1/2 tts & is mid to high in the 50lbs department,she has more fire in her belly than Mario & is generally just "keener" all round,both suffer really badly in cold,wet conditions to the point it's not worth taking them out if I'm honest but there's thousands more just like them when it comes to that as I've seen with my own two eyes hundreds of times over the years..Mario has seen alot more gear than Gypsy & has caught a fair amount of game,he has his limitations though & I know that & being truthful he's not in the same league as my Boots dog at anything & or everything,he's a lovely natured dog & obedient plus he has a bed here & gets a pan of good scran every day. He is what he is,I have taken him or atleast the breeding of him away from what has been the norm for many generations,perhaps that wasn't the right thing to do but without giving it a go I or others would never have known what & what not a bred in purple desert dawg was capable of? 

PSX_20170926_154910.jpg

• Like 2

Nice to see you back on here Andy mate, the gang look well and nice to see them. Mario is shaping up into a beast and I have a real liking for Boots. 

Got an invite up in Scotland with one of the lads to give the pup a run over xmas. She was doing great until we had house flooded losing the lot and having to have her in kennels for three weeks. She is out again on Monday so can get some fitness back into her . Will pop up for a natter in the New year mate if you fancy it .