Webley Eclipse

Always a source of amusement to me how, one chap asks a perfectly innocent question and once answered, it runs on and on into some other place..Usually peppered with Mark's pictures of utter pigeon warfare!!!...

I love it!:drinks:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

STICKS AND STONES MAY BREAK MY BONES BUT WORDS WILL NEVER HURT ME and im upset as i was told yesterday that a close family member is in hospital fighting for her life after she had a fall yo

It's also worth keeping in mind "be respectful of other people". I posted about a cheap entry level air rifle that I was given by a neighbour earlier this year and I'm sure lots of the lads on he

GOOD JOB ITS NOT f***ing YOURS THEN

Posted Images

This one was mine. In .22. The stock had been extended by an invisible infill piece.

Eclipses are lovely rifles. Significantly lighter than a TX but recoil not really noticeable. I think mine was doing about 11. 3 with RWS Superdomes.

Balance was just right too. There are long for a carbine but still very pointable.

The only downside, and this was for me, is that when you get used to loading directly into the breech - Pro Sport, TX, 97/77, then having to lift a loading port becomes a mild hassle.  

I sold my Eclipse and my Airsporter to help fund an HW100. 

When I reach for an air rifle, like when there is  early morning cackle of a magpie, a spring gun is still my first choice though.

Eclipse3.jpg

• Like 1