Webley Eclipse

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

STICKS AND STONES MAY BREAK MY BONES BUT WORDS WILL NEVER HURT ME and im upset as i was told yesterday that a close family member is in hospital fighting for her life after she had a fall yo

It's also worth keeping in mind "be respectful of other people". I posted about a cheap entry level air rifle that I was given by a neighbour earlier this year and I'm sure lots of the lads on he

GOOD JOB ITS NOT f***ing YOURS THEN

Posted Images

They we're indeed my friend. I dont know much detail about the innards, but they're of the old times them are. I do know that parts are kinda rare these days... but yours sounds like it wont need any...

You say unused, as in brand spank?

Sounds a right find that does. 

Bang some images up when you get it.

I have a webley omega I think it has the same trigger as the eclipse . my trigger has been a bit of a problem I did solve the problem by beating one trigger componante a little but a bit of dieseling one day brought back the trgger problem . I think the piston slammed back into the trigger mechanism smoothing the bumps I made with a hammer . To solve the problem for now I noticed the piston was a very loose fit and not fully engaging the trigger mechanism when cocking the gun so by buttoning the piston I have tightened  the piston in the cylinder all is fine for now . I feel this trigger is a little weak but the gun does shoot fine I have also shot an eclipse that shot fine , but dont diesel the gun and ask about the trigger . If you take the trigger out look at every thing closely it is a little tricky to replace .

1 hour ago, The one said:

Ive got a webley tracker and a webley osprey  here  they dont get the use they should due the air airs s300  , but they get the odd day and are still able 

Now then. A Webley Tracker... what a gem them where, little sink hole to drop the pellets in :) Id love a tracker. See if I can keep my eye out for one... 

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Rez said:

Now then. A Webley Tracker... what a gem them where, little sink hole to drop the pellets in :) Id love a tracker. See if I can keep my eye out for one... 

One of the first rifles I had was a tracker in .177

Side lever and like you said the thumb lever on the left to open the breech.......i had some bloody rabbits with that rez!

It was a noisy bugger if I remember but properly accurate??

• Thanks 1

I had the carbine version way back in the 80`s and in .177 for a short spell.

I shot some good bags with it but I found I had far more chance with it ready cocked on my forays as when you cocked it, it sounded like that clockwork wind up noise, scared many a chance away that noise.

In the hides it was deadly accurate.

A fine well made rifle for it`s era. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Iv got a webley hawk hear that iv just refurbished and sending it down to the kids at a gun club 

iv not had the chance to take it out yet but hope i do before i send it off ,

and if the kids get as much joy out of it as you lads have in the past with yours ill be a happy man

also a beeman this has more or less the same internals and trigger as the hawk .

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

P260912_15.10.jpg

P090812_09.37.jpg

P260912_14.26.jpg

• Like 1