Please describe for me what a bone man is.

I'm no newcomer to the dog world but we don't have them here that I've ever heard of.  I know several people that do this for horses.  I do know a few folks that race quite a bit down south but all of the dog tracks are gone in the North.  I'll ask around and see if I've been missing this.  I'll report back.

7 minutes ago, Dan McDonough said:

I'm no newcomer to the dog world but we don't have them here that I've ever heard of.  I know several people that do this for horses.  I do know a few folks that race quite a bit down south but all of the dog tracks are gone in the North.  I'll ask around and see if I've been missing this.  I'll report back.

a good one is worth there weight in gold.

4 minutes ago, trigger2 said:

a good one is worth there weight in gold.

I'm right with you on that.  I do my own work and I wouldn't be walking upright if I didn't have a good handle on how to move my bones around.  I had a nasty fall in highschool and have needed a good back and neck adjustment nearly every day since.  It keeps me moving well and if I can keep off of to much sugar, I don't need it much any more.  Maybe twice a day keeps me limber now.  For about a decade, I had to adjust my spine around 10 to 20 times a day.  For about 5 years I could not run or sit in one place for more than 20 mins.  I'm good to go now.

It's odd that there isn't much around for that.  If there is, I'm guessing it would cost a fair amount.  The only people that seem to tend to their dogs in that way around here are the fat old hippy women that are sitting around dressing their dogs up while they suck their husbands retirement funds away.  We call them Fur-Moms.  They are mostly loud mouth bitches that were a product of the 1980's when most of our women were being taught they didn't need men and their opinions and feelings mattered more than the Holy Bible. 

The whole thing is a little backwards if you ask me.  I'm going to figure out why bone men aren't more numerous here.

20 minutes ago, brambles said:

Greyhound racing is very big in the states so I'd definitely think there will be a few around 

Greyhound racing USED TO be big in the states.  Now there are a handful of tracks left.  We used to have two tracks here in Wisconsin...all gone.  Once in a while I go to a staghound race/sale in Nebraska and the greyhound folks used to pull in with big trucks full of dogs to sell.  I don't even know if there are more than a dozen for sale there anymore.  The economy during Obamy's two terms took care of a lot of that.  Same goes for G. W. Bush and the big market crash of 2008.  The anti's are responsible for the rest.  There are to many fur moms out there with their big mouths flapping all of the time.  Many of them have spent two decades training their children to think the same and without fathers around (who won't put up with their shite) they are the only influence those children have.  That's where the Snowflake generation came from.  Leave the world to women and it will fall so fast you'd think someone threw it down.  Anyhow, I put a few questions out to the few race dog men I know.  I'll see what comes of it.