Bobcocks

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the new owners have to be cbi checked....and go through an initiation prosses that an american collage ilumini would be proud of....and after all that you might get selected to own one.... oh and

Because their worth about ten Bob and you have to be a cock to own one ........

Lol  my beddy x only has pork no fish 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Terry Ermann said:

There’s a boy East Lothian way has a dog for stud all he wants is £300 and pick of the litter the dog is bred pup to pup to grey to whip to match dog to pup from that to step daughter to pup pup pup then to other dog and then nephews sister 

Normal line breeding then think I'll just pester storms for a pup off his bullzoi  (Well bred)

52 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Normal line breeding then think I'll just pester storms for a pup off his bullzoi  (Well bred)

All applications in best handwriting with references from 5 well known poachers. 

These will be EXCEPTIONALLY WELL BRED and guaranteed. I'm just waiting on him coming in season now.

1 hour ago, stormyboy said:

All applications in best handwriting with references from 5 well known poachers. 

These will be EXCEPTIONALLY WELL BRED and guaranteed. I'm just waiting on him coming in season now.

Well you dint tell me it was a dog in a way that's better he can go over my vislett