Paddy's offspring (bobcocks)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alright Tomo this is the bitch I kept back from the Paddy mating, I put him over that Kelpie Cross you sourced for me many moons ago ? she’s a corker, a little slow to mature but it’s all coming toget

my Bobcock, whippetgrey x bullgrey 

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, BrianSteven72 said:

That was a wet and wild night... horizontal rain and could hardly stand with the wind 

Yeah we never got much luck way weather,,,u probably not remember but I'll ask 

Do u remember half way threw a night when we met up threw the night

I said Jess hasn't missed any and u said neither has tag and we were having a decent night ,,,then Jess missed her next couple ,,,although it was dark and u were a feild away I could see u grinning like Cheshire cat lol

Edited by MR RABBIT
15 minutes ago, MR RABBIT said:

Yeah we never got much luck way weather,,,u probably not remember but I'll ask 

Do u remember half way threw a night when we met up threw the night

I said Jess hasn't missed any and u said neither has tag and we were having a decent night ,,,then Jess missed her next couple ,,,although it was dark and u were a feild away I could see u grinning like Cheshire cat lol

Lol I can' remember that ?

2 hours ago, BrianSteven72 said:

Another one 

988420_788569551199956_7222477566163420734_n.jpg

Is that only 106 or 104 ,,, phaaa where those puppies ???? ??? Broke ur heart when vixen and Jess got 110 couple weeks later and I'll Amit Jess wasn't fit only took 5 hours ,,,then season later I can't remember 118 or 128 in 5 hours( drinking bovril and smoking roll ups putting the world to rest ect feck lamping ) ,,,,,with vixen (good dog ) ......but got invited out again this season to beat that as us guys where never serious on numbers but I declined as why bother ,,where do we stop ??? 200???? 300 ??? 

Edited by MR RABBIT
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, MR RABBIT said:

Is that only 106 or 104 ,,, phaaa where those puppies ???? ??? Broke ur heart when vixen and Jess got 110 couple weeks later and I'll Amit Jess wasn't fit only took 5 hours ,,,then season later I can't remember 118 or 128 in 5 hours( drinking bovril and smoking roll ups putting the world to rest ect feck lamping ) ,,,,,with vixen (good dog ) ......but got invited out again this season to beat that as us guys where never serious on numbers but I declined as why bother ,,where do we stop ??? 200???? 300 ??? 

Thats the' difference between me and you , its all about numbers for you and for me its just about having a good nigh lol

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
2 minutes ago, TOMO said:

yes ..cheers.....so is it you mr rabbit that owns paddy....??

and was it a joke about no English dogs being mated.....or true???

Tommo message bob im sure you will be sound but would you no fancy a bedfy grew at 23tts does everything decent dog 4 years of age has paddys blood in him. 

15 hours ago, TOMO said:

yes ..cheers.....so is it you mr rabbit that owns paddy....??

and was it a joke about no English dogs being mated.....or true???

If ur half Scottish I might let you use him lol..it's up to you Tomo ,,Paddy's paddy ,the late Geoff fletcher breeding  Geoff breed him

Edited by MR RABBIT
  • Like 3