Reality of global warming for apex predator

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How about piss off and don't speak to me as I find you a real sad act trying to be people's friend,s,you add nothing to anything and suck the life out of any thread you try to participate in, hope I h

Nature is a stone cold savage mother f****r of a bitch! Most folks just arent used to seeing it so raw. That's probably the reality for most polar bears, either that or drowning during the melt?

how do we know, its not just a very old bear unable to hunt anymore ? ive met a guy who worked in far north canada as a ranger, and he said to me that in his opinion that the polar bear populatio

Posted Images

how do we know, its not just a very old bear unable to hunt anymore ?

ive met a guy who worked in far north canada as a ranger, and he said to me that in his opinion that the polar bear population is doing well.

Bears are very adaptable, and most of there summer range is ice free

• Like 5
1 minute ago, baker boy said:

I can understand film crews not getting involved with the daily goings on of the animals they film not to upset the balance of things but putting that poor fukcer of of its misery would have been the right thing to do

and also illegal unfortunately.

wrong as it is you could get in serious shit for shooting it 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Quite hard to watch 

I don’t think I could have sailed away or drove off after watching this without intervening in a lethal way 

Shut up before I have to kill you ! 

1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Would you ? 

Honestly? 

Thats a genuine question, I know Attenborough did intervene once or twice 

There was a section on the National Geographic of a hunter that shot a polar bear/grizzly hybrid. As the tag he had didn't cover the hybrid he was looking at a huge fine but then in such remote wilderness the old adage it isn't a crime if you don't get caught springs to mind. I'm not sure how that played out but he was looking at a stiff penalty. Saying that a local lad this way was convicted of poaching a bull elk earlier this year. He was fined $20000 and given a 32 month suspended prison sentence. He's not allowed to legally hunt for 6 years and has 5 years probation. If that was me I'd lose my career too.

• Like 2

It's a nice emotional response but the ebb and flow of nature ensure this happens all the time. Yeah, it's shit but please save us the violin solo, Sea Legacy. Evolution favours the most adaptable whether we're f*ck*ng up the planet or not. (We are incidentally)

• Like 5

charaties  make a fortune out of so called endangered animals, like this picture.

when in reality the species is doing much better than they portray, like the latest ads on tv for endangered elephants.

botswana alone has a 300,000 elephant population not too endangered there 

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Could have bad teeth or be a shit Hunter it anyyhing, who knows why it’s in that state, it’s all guesswork 

I agree

when i look at that photo i can see two things for sure, 1st  its in the summer, due to bears thin  coat ,and 2nd  its most definately ,  a very mature adult bear due to the size of its small ears compared to head size.

thats always a good indication of a bears size or age and used by most hunters to determin  size

for me if a mature adult experianced  bear is in that condition its old age or ill disease

The picture is totally out of context and while I fully understand what they're saying I'm sure you also understand why it would be instrumental in soliciting donations for their organisation.

For the record, I'm fully aware of the science surrounding the debate but you turn me off with your "Just £2 A Month" pledges... I do my thing and I sure as f*ck aren't going to guilt trip you into forking over your hard-earned... If you're concerned you'll do something.

• Like 1

Nature is a stone cold savage mother f****r of a bitch! Most folks just arent used to seeing it so raw. That's probably the reality for most polar bears, either that or drowning during the melt?

Kinda puts rifling one, or any other act of hunting that gets greenies all emotional, into context I think.

• Like 6