Definitely worth signing

Already done it Ken a few hrs ago, It's a shameful thing to even be considering as more than one dog handler from the British armed forces have come forward to say that they will rehome them, and some of those that have come forward are current dog handlers and some are former dog handlers.

Dog's giving their all and they reward, put to sleep.........................fecking tossers

Be careful what you wish for.

These are not just a pooch that needs a home as the owner is moving into a flat or such like, they are trained working dogs, and believe me they are not the type of dog 'most' people could take on.

However i agree every effort should be made to home them, but that would need very very careful vetting, an ex handler maybe, a serving handler be no good as they are retired dogs, so would need to be left long periods with someone else looking after them.

These are most definitely NOT the type of dog to be rehomed  to general civilians, I know, I also have a Mali and he hasn't even been trained to those levels.

There is a very good reason the army are saying they cannot be rehomed.

I can see the thread on here in a years time, Army killer dog mauls child !

• Like 2
2 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Find it hard to belive out of all the service men/women they cant find two places to rehome these dogs. I call it bullshit and on that note im not signing 

There have been dozens of current dog handlers and retired dog handlers that have offered the dogs a permenant home it's the head shed that won't allow them to have them and would rather put the dogs down .......

Done, if I never already had three I,d take them myself, they are used for there intelligence not because they will just indiscriminately attack children, they just need a quiet life with a grumpy old b*****d that walks a lot and is firm but fair, probably not ideal for a council flat and half a dozen sprogs, but that's just common sense