Brexit Thread Redux

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I genuinely think it’s more simple than that mate, almost to a man none of them want to leave this massive and very lucrative club for people just like themselves and they have found the way to f**k o

All this could have been avoided, if the EU had had the brains to throw that prick Cameron a bone when he was asking for a different deal for the UK, there never would have been a referendum. The

I had a conversation in the week with a bloke I do business with. He phones up sounding like he is going to be shot at dawn and tells me that another associate has taken over a dealership so now

Posted Images

4 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

No Deal = Armaggedon.

If you don't do as you're told society will collapse...

Seen this on the news ....unbelievable!   Don't think anyone except the guardian sect are buying it, they just look foolish now. This is the worst case scenario that will never happen but we are showing you anyway.

• 4 weeks later...

So, Tony’s Torys are talking about tax and spend and say they are going to implement big tax rises ! (Because obviously you’d ain’t paying enough !)

Watch how this 3 card trick plays out with just under 3 years left for them to overturn the Brexit vote......here comes the pain, 3 years it will be “we ha e to do what’s right by our voters and vote to stay in “ (when parliament has its vote on a final deal ! Lol) 

“We can’t let you all go through this financial pain” lol

How see through is this shit ! 

• Like 2
On 03/06/2018 at 17:00, ChrisJones said:

No Deal = Armaggedon.

If you don't do as you're told society will collapse...

Call me an optimist but what they call doom I call society recalibration:D

I wish I could express to them how little I care for their predictions and assessments. We're a very capable nation that is altogether too comfortable. We can endure and flourish.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
7 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Call me an optimist but what they call doom I call society recalibration:D

I wish I could express to them how little I care for their predictions and assessments. We're a very capable nation that is altogether too comfortable. We can endure and flourish.

That’s all fine, but it won’t help the likes of Neil Kinnock cop 200k plus the exes every year will it.......#thinkaboutpoorNeil ! 

• Haha 1
20 minutes ago, WILF said:

That’s all fine, but it won’t help the likes of Neil Kinnock cop 200k plus the exes every year will it.......#thinkaboutpoorNeil ! 

:laugh:

All comes down to how much we, the people, want it. There's a wealth of opportunity here but it requires innovative minds in politics, the markets and technology.

So far the electorate have only done half a job. We started a marathon boldly and rapidly reduced to walking. Collectively we seem to think we have won a sprint when in fact this is a marathon!

Technology and scientific progress, free trade and capitalism, the most trustworthy financial system in the world and a strong Navy and legal system were the foundations of Historic British success. Though I don't want to see a return to the traditional empire I think those building blocks (or perhaps more abstract versions of) are still fundamental today.

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 2

“The Electorate” are complete f***ing idiots who can see about as far as the end of their nose (to the tune of 26 million of them)

Between them and the major political parties it will be a gigantic cluster f**k of epic proportions........don’t give up those ideas of emigrating mate, you will be drawing your pension before you see even a shadow of the country you dream of if indeed you ever do.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Just now, WILF said:

“The Electorate” are complete f***ing idiots who can see about as far as the end of their nose (to the tune of 26 million of them)

Between them and the major political parties it will be a gigantic cluster f**k of epic proportions........don’t give up those ideas of emigrating mate, you will be drawing your pension before you see even a shadow of the country you dream of if indeed you ever do.

Got to be positive wilf lol 

• Haha 3
6 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

All comes down to how much we, the people, want it.

That's very true but how much do they want it? It was a knife-edge result and that certainly hasn't stopped the remainers from pushing forward.

Through a combination of boredom and a glut of time after everyone has gone to bed, I've had a look round some of the social media that accessible without having to open an account. I followed a couple of usernames over a few threads and saw how elegantly they argue against the most basic and fundamental rights. That there should be limits on free speech and that should be set by the government. How you don't have the right to privacy, because of national security. You don't have the right to due process if you're anyone that doesn't believe in their politics.

6 hours ago, WILF said:

Although we've differed on the details over the years, mate, I can get behind that 100%. Britain is sliding even further into a nation of statists. Look at the indifference towards recent high profile cases involving offensive words and inappropriate video. 15,000 people chanting free tommy isn't enough.

• Like 1

BAE Systems has been chosen as the preferred bidder for the ‘SEA 5000’ Future Frigate competition, with a design based on Britain’s Type 26 Global Combat Ship. It will involve BAE Systems building nine British-designed warships in Adelaide, the first export of a British design for new-build frigates since the 1970s.

https://ukdefencejournal.org.uk/theresa-may-hails-biggest-naval-defence-contract-for-a-decade-as-australia-picks-type-26-frigate/

That's a £20B contract and I really think is the sort of road we need to be embracing. Strengthen economic and military ties with our commonwealth friends and really take advantage of our in house technical excellence.

We could do with a government that shares that ideal because this one is just taking credit for what industry has achieved here.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

https://ukdefencejournal.org.uk/theresa-may-hails-biggest-naval-defence-contract-for-a-decade-as-australia-picks-type-26-frigate/

That's a £20B contract and I really think is the sort of road we need to be embracing. Strengthen economic and military ties with our commonwealth friends and really take advantage of our in house technical excellence.

We could do with a government that shares that ideal because this one is just taking credit for what industry has achieved here.

That can’t be right because certain people have clearly said that the world is going to end?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, WILF said:

That can’t be right because certain people have clearly said that the world is going to end?

LOL

This success really strengthens the odds of Canada choosing our product that’s out to tender. That’d be a huge win too.

Also got New Zealand and Malaysia I think with NZ being obvious choice for interoperability with their closest regional ally.

Good result that’ll hopefully bring down procurement costs for the Royal Navy, boost our economy and improve ties with non EU partners.

• Like 2