Fox snare advice

Alright lads had problems with fox at my sisters field for a while now. Over a year. Seen him on the lamp a few times he's a big old dog. I out a few snares down last year with no luck, however I could only keep them up two days a week on weekends as I worked away. I now am based close so I commute each day and put the snares up yesterday, so I can leave them up full time. I'm hoping this increases chances of a catch. The runs are all over the place and there's some real good obvious spots so I've just put them on the narrow runs so to funnel them into the snare.

1 hour ago, Bunny Digger said:

Where is the How to information on uploading pictures please

Just hit on reply, write whatever as usual, and when you want to insert pictures just hit " Click  to choose files" pick whatever picture you want. Tap it and it will appear underneath here. You will see a + sign on your pic. Hit that, and it will appear under your writing. You can then add more pics or write more, if you wish.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, darrren said:

I will also get photos of the runs and show you, would be good to get feedback. Never had a snared fox only started snaring last year, had a few rabbits in brass snares. 

Hi Darren 

if you live close to me I can help catch the snares I use are outstanding bought off Andy arrow.anchors@btinternet.com 

1 hour ago, EDDIE B said:

Just hit on reply, write whatever as usual, and when you want to insert pictures just hit " Click  to choose files" pick whatever picture you want. Tap it and it will appear underneath here. You will see a + sign on your pic. Hit that, and it will appear under your writing. You can then add more pics or write more, if you wish.

Hi Thanks for that I will give it a go when I get my thinking head on

Ok I checked the snares last night, it was pulled and there was some fox fur on the end where the loop hit the stopper. I guess I've set it too low and big and he's gone through and caught his leg on it, so I know ow I'm in the right place. 

On 30/11/2017 at 10:53, darrren said:

Ok I checked the snares last night, it was pulled and there was some fox fur on the end where the loop hit the stopper. I guess I've set it too low and big and he's gone through and caught his leg on it, so I know ow I'm in the right place. 

nice one mate, youll get him!