Zbroia, a name to look out for!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK, a quick quetion, how many air rifles do you know that are 1 ) A pcp 2 ) Regulated 3 ) Come with 2 filling probes (BSP and quick change) 4 ) 2 magazines 5 ) Anti double loa

ты, должно быть, шутишь.........

Glad you didn't put daystate /brocock  into proven 

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, ArchieHood said:

Or a secondhand air arms, bsa, weihrauch. ....which are proven?

None :D All have bad times, all have good times. We can't argue the European side of things is holding its own. I hate to say, not for me, unfortunately I'm such a brand bitch, like most of us on here, but they are there and something shooters are taking notice of. Like moley. 

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, ArchieHood said:

Or a secondhand air arms, bsa, weihrauch. ....which are proven?

All proven to have quality problems of their own. Remember Edgun started out as an unknown. This gun feels like it is very well made, no graunching or grinding when cocking, no sharp edges, no loose screws, in fact compared to the last new Weihrauch I purchased it is much higher quality indeed, at least the stock does not look like WOlverine was practising on it!

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, bigmac 97kt said:

Not for me Mole after the trouble i had with the Kral and all the work i put into it and CC and £400 down im sticking to what i know mate .

Unless i got it off you THEN i know it would be ok ;)

nice rifle mind

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Jimmy the Kral is a cheaper than Hatsan Turkish gun, which is why the new Webley Raider 14 is a Kral! I can quite believe the claims made that the components for this gun are sourced from quality European makers, then assembled in the Ukraine. I also do not think the Kral was regulated either...

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, secretagentmole said:

Jimmy the Kral is a cheaper than Hatsan Turkish gun, which is why the new Webley Raider 14 is a Kral! I can quite believe the claims made that the components for this gun are sourced from quality European makers, then assembled in the Ukraine. I also do not think the Kral was regulated either...

It was not regulated Mole But after all the work on it ,,,re,crown ,,,power turned up (just under 12 lads:whistling:)

the hammer smoothed out and work on the reg ,,,endless testing its put me off lol

I was itching to get a raider 12 but yes its the same rifle as the Kral just the stock is more rounded off

CC,,,charlie caller(Tim) spent hours on it and even he could not sort it .

At the end we put it down to the barrel some thing Vizlauk say,d to me long before i started to sort it

it was spot on at 28yrds then it was like a scatter gun lol

mind i did get a few bunny's with it

P100412_20.16.jpg

P100412_21.46.jpg

P100412_22.52.jpg

P220312_08.00.jpg

• Like 1
19 hours ago, secretagentmole said:

A nice looking gun, but those magazines are self indexing Theoben types, the Hortista is a revolving wheel HW type. I think those self indexers can have a problem with alignment and can shave pellets especially if there is no or a poor chamfer on the breech.

Did the mags as well Mole both of them and even got a single shot tray for it but just the same mate

27,,28,,yrds spot on then all over the place and i mean all over the place some even missed the target all together .

even changed the scopes around from one rifle to the other

even put the scope on off the hw100 and you know that is spot on lol

I thought it was the crown as it was in a bad way so re,did it  but still the same result

mind at 27,,,28yrds it was one hole groups may be i should of kept it and used it as a lay in wait rifle set

at zero.d range 28yrds .

but it P*ssed me off so it went lol

One thing i do know mole you test some rifles i would not even look at and with good results as well

but unless it or they came direct from you i would not touch them lol:laugh:;)