Bedlington/collie x

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These 2 are meant to be mating next spring bedie x grey to a beardie x grey 

Bedlington/collie xs any one run them if so how do you find them? This is my pup she’s nearly 6months old with her first ferreted rabbit (to nets) no free running but like to get fur in there mouths y

Posted Images

1 hour ago, nothernlite said:

She's 24 he's about 25sh 

Should be handy x mate what sort of age will the parents be and what experience have they had at retrieving shot bigger game than rabbits? Will there be pups offered or are they all spoken for?

23 minutes ago, poxon said:

Should be handy x mate what sort of age will the parents be and what experience have they had at retrieving shot bigger game than rabbits? Will there be pups offered or are they all spoken for?

Bitch is 7 and bruce is 3 but they both are decent enough dogs if she's takes its not down to me about the pups

Edited by nothernlite
13 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

Bitch is 7 and bruce is 3 but they both are decent enough dogs if she's takes its not down to me about the pups

Ok mate sound ??Had a fella I know asking about pups of this breeding he asked me to keep my ears/eyes open for decent breeding he said he’d probably wouldn’t be ready for a pup next year time any how. Keep us updated with if the lining happens should be some cracking pups 

I'e got in front with the ages again just looked at the pm conversation and worked out dates there 6 months old this Saturday. I thought they was six months 2 weeks this Saturday. Mines seen bunnys and very interested in them but not had fur yet. He's just under 23tts now and eating like a horse 

• Like 1

Yep that’s it mate 6months this Saturday nice one mate he’s a nice size no rush on the bunnies yet mate I gave mine a little experience with the ferrets to nets just so she could see what was what a couple of weekends ago but had a dilemma with my ferrets dieing  I’m down to 1 I had her out this Sunday she marked some scrub i disbeliefed her based on her experience so moved her on an thought what if she wasn’t false marking so I jumped the scrub out popped a bunny so she is learning I’ll have to get the tape measure out mine must be 21she had a spell we’re she slowed down growing