DAYSTATE HUNTSMAN CLASSIC .177 Right Hand stock.

DAYSTATE HUNTSMAN CLASSIC .177 Right Hand stock.

View Advert

Magnificent Daystate Huntsman Classic in .177 calibre. This rifle hasn't even fired a half a tinful of pellets yet. It was bought for my partner Helen  for Christmas 2015 but, she's not really gotten into shooting like the rest of us! Consequently this rifle has been hardly ever used and is an absolute mint condition beauty. Not a mark or a scratch on it. Never hunted. Just shot at targets on my garden range. I'm left handed and so, it's not one I can justifiably keep for myself. It's too bloody good to be left in a cabinet so, it's going to a good shooter who can use a superb performance PCP hunting air rifle.

I shot with it to test it today. And it is a real stunning performer. Full-on consistent power performance from 160-bar fill and stunningly accurate. The rifle is performing very accurately on Air Arms Diablo Express .177/4.52mm pellets. Almost a full tin included in the deal.
I will also add....

A superb HAWKE ENDURANCE 30cm tube centre-dot scope and mounts.

1xMAGAZINE.

1X AIRSTREAM SILENCER.

£650.00 the lot.

You will not find a finer example of this stunning rifle for less money.  Will post pics of it soon, or email them to prospective purchasers.

Thanks.

Simon/Pianoman

• Advertiser
    pianoman
  • Date
    25/11/17
  • Price
    £650.00
  • Category

PS. SCOPE Is a fixed-Mag HAWKE ENDURANCE 3-9x42 30cm bodytube. Reticle is a European or German Post-and-four with illuminated centre dot. Extremely accurate and holds precision zero all the day long. Premium quality scope for a premium quality rifle.