Nite site viper or photon xt 6.5x50

Iv'e  had both photons 4.6 & 6.5 with good illumination the 6.5 will do 200 yds , check out how small your target looks at that range through a night sight , When I buy again it would be a front mounted unit (DFA 750 ) or a rear mount  Ward unit I think you would gain from having good quality scope , some thing with a screen no .

Have a photon 5x42 ,extremed it now a 5x55 with a NM 800 ir on it ,wished i couldve got a Drone pro instead ..The Photon is ideal for bunnies n close up but long range is shown up by the Drone im afraid .The Ward is well popular but Clive seems a bit manyana with his dealings whereas the Drone has established itself imho 

I have the NiteSite Viper which has got me loads of rabbits out to 90mts but that is with an fac air rifle however with a T50 IR strapped on the side as well, I can easily see them at 160mt (NiteSite rangefinder readings).

I must confess that after buying a .22 rimefire, I was also looking at an alternative sight but as Xmas, daughter's birthday and a costly car fix, it is on back burner until I have recovered somewhat.

I really do like the NiteSite and don't have any issues with back light scaring off the rabbits so far anyway but have both red and ND filters if it does become an issue.

Good luck with your search.

Phil