Mladic Guilty Of Genocide

After a 5½ year trial, Ratko Mladic is found guilty on one count of genocide, five counts of crimes against humanity and four counts of violations of the laws or customs of war. His orchestration of the Srebrenica massacre will be his epitaph. He was found not guilty on an additional charge of genocide and will now serve life.

Edited by ChrisJones
Typo

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ohhhhh well, here go’s............lads sit on here ,and you hear it in day to life too, and talk about “what are we going to do about the Muslims f***ing the whole place up” Well these lads, whit

They should make him Mayor of Bradford or Newham !

I could never understand how you can round up 8000+ unarmed people and murder them. Raping and torturing civilians. Cutting babies throats because they won't stop crying. Can't understand that at

Posted Images

The penalty doesn't stop this sort of thing happening. So the life sentence is a bit of a waste of time. They hung some of the war criminals from the second world war so you can see that it is a real deferent. The real criminals are the people who do the dirty deeds and then just walk away.

• Like 1

Ohhhhh well, here go’s............lads sit on here ,and you hear it in day to life too, and talk about “what are we going to do about the Muslims f***ing the whole place up”

Well these lads, white European Christians just like most of us, did do something about it.......they didn’t want any part of them in the new country they were building and (as we are seeing ever too much ourselves now days) with good reason.

They were in a war for the soul of their nation as they saw it and it was savage........they wanted to wipe them off the face of their new World.

Im not condoning it but I understand it...........if most of you thought it was literally a battle for the life and soul of your nation you’d all be happily wiping out 8000 at a time as well.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

Right or wrong like Wilf said I understand it,they did what 1000s of people say in this Country we should be doing every day regarding the immigrant crisis but they did do something about it.They were also one of the first Countries fighting trained Foreign Insurgent fighters that were piling in to there Country trying to take it over to suit there own religion/Ideals .A hero to his fellow Countrymen hence he was able to hide amongst them for 16 year before being caught .

Edited by MickC
  • Like 3

I could never understand how you can round up 8000+ unarmed people and murder them. Raping and torturing civilians. Cutting babies throats because they won't stop crying.

Can't understand that at all. That's as f*cked up as it gets.

• Like 6

Pile of shite this trial.

The muslims and croats did just as much in the way of crimes against humanity whatever the f**k that even is!

Naser oric a despicable sadistic b*****d who lead the bosnian parlimitaries  was aquitted. "Oh dont upset the muslim".

It was an inevitable conflict.  No one did f**k all to stop this happening and when it did kick off did nothing for about a year and then when nato did decide to anything it was against the serbs who had an infrastructure they could bomb.

The west were just as much to blame for this escalating.  

Btw not condoning the actions of some serb parlimitaries they carried out some brutal actions but if you read about this war it was brutal retaliation to the brutality towards there people and captured soldiers. f**k there muslims you dont need to be einstein to know how they treat there prisoners.

Shame arkan took a bullet in the eye id have loved to see him in the haig lol

• Like 3

It wasn't a simply a case of being at war with a particular race or religion and fighting hand to hand with equal weapons and ferocity ... this was about pure evil savagery of proportions that would give you sleepless nights for the rest of your life if you witnessed it ... the horror that was carried out in the small villages would make most normal people physically sick ... slitting babies throats was a sweet mercy compared to what most endured ........

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

It was a hatred that spanned for decades and decades and was left to fester! 

I agree socks it was on a different level od brutality but my point was it wasn't just serbs as the media and haig like to keep banging on about.

They took more of a kicking because they didn't have the hardware the serbs had. Doesn't make them anymore less guilty imo. 

• Like 2

They asked the Dutch general to get the Muslim men under his protection to disarm.....they didn’t.

they made a break for it, they were slaughtered.

End of story,

absolutely no worse than our very own Bomber Harris did to the Germans when we were in a fight for our own survival.

Absolutley no worse than Desert Storm 1 when the Iraqis made a break for it along that highway out of Bhagdad and we rinsed them in the road with fighter bombers......

Need I go on ? 

In the immortal words of Jose Wales.....”when things look bad and you can’t see any hope.....then you gotta get mean......” 

• Thanks 1

Out of interest, I wonder what any of the fathers of those girls systematically gang raped in the north of England would do if you stuck the communities their abusers come from in a field and gave them an arsenal of weapons and carte Blanche to do as they wish ?? 

I wonder if they would show a mercy to the children of that community that was never shown to their own ?