Mladic Guilty Of Genocide

3 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

How would you feel if you saw that poster I put up in your home town?

Not a trick or anything , just interested in people’s views  

Well, it would be a call to arms wouldn’t it.

See, I can quiet unashamedly say that I’m a white European and an Englishman......the DNA man says my family have been that for at least 1000 years and I quiet like being those things.

I like my kids being that, I’m happy and proud of my heritage and they should be as well.

I feel comfortable amongst others like me, I don’t know why but I just do.

Mybe I’m just not very open minded or maybe it some deeper need to preserve the tribe.....who the f**k knows.

It don’t mean I don’t value other races or think we are better or worse, I just care about mine above theirs.

And they care about theirs above mine and rightly so imho.

I feel uncomfortable when I see constant aliens to my tribe on the telly or mixed race couples pushed into situations in the media that actually they have no place being.........why do I feel uncomfortable, again maybe I’m just small minded but maybe it’s something buried deeper in my animal DNA.....who know, but the feeling is real.

I want to preserve my people....their culture, their customs, their DNA......I don’t want it to die out.

Simple as that, I beleive that to be a natural instinct but others who are more worldly and clever than me may disagree.

I won’t be alone in feeling like that, I will be one of millions......and if you make millions of people feel like they are becoming extinct something terrible is likely to happen.

In a perfect storm of circumstances it not a massive leap from the pissed off bloke in front of the telly to the bloke lighting up a building full of those he sees as the enemy.

What Western politicians are doing has got to stop, they have to recognise that we are not all the same and that everyone’s culture and tribe matters to them on a deeper level than just what’s “pc” 

jmho 

• Like 1

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ohhhhh well, here go’s............lads sit on here ,and you hear it in day to life too, and talk about “what are we going to do about the Muslims f***ing the whole place up” Well these lads, whit

They should make him Mayor of Bradford or Newham !

I could never understand how you can round up 8000+ unarmed people and murder them. Raping and torturing civilians. Cutting babies throats because they won't stop crying. Can't understand that at

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Most einsatzgruppen were not even german. 

They were voluteers readily amd happily wanting to shoot those in there  own country they deemed as a scurge and were in there opinion a threat to there nation.

Encouraged and armed by the SS. Its a myth the actual SS carried out the shootings in other countries.There was no shortage of volunteers in linthuania, ukraine latvia etc

Agreed but given the opportunity and the motive they stuck with mass killings and passed on being rapists.

35 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Fair comments, my friend, but we're kind of skirting around the whole rape as a military tactic that was brought into the Balkans conflict. I accept that terror and mass killings are part of a war. It's kind of a shitty situation where one group fights another and people die. Rape as a military tactic is just not acceptable at all, my friend, regardless of the perceived justification and perceived level of threat. That is a line that one has to cross. This is why the likes of Karadzic and Mladic are convicted of war crimes and the likes of Rommel and Gerstein are praised with acclaim. People die in battle but dragging out unarmed people to be raped and tortured in the street takes a special kind of scumbag.

I agree that figuring out what the f*ck went wrong is a good thing. The whole point is to try and prevent it happening again. The whole not killing people is the deal we make for living in a society. In the west it works fairly well. When that deal collapses, like it did in the Balkans, people will die as a result. The difference here is that these people suddenly decided that raping and torturing their neighbours and their neighbours' kids was the new good thing for society. That means that the only thing stopping things getting rapey were society's laws. That meant that these people are absolutely okay with raping and torturing but only when they think no one is looking!

That's the real elephant in the room and while we can speculate on what made matey pull the trigger we're overlooking that certain sections of society think that raping and torturing people is okay if they think they can get away with it. Those are the people that are a massive part of the problem.

As I said further back mate, rapists, sadists and all manner of other sick fucks are walking around as we type this very interesting conversation.....they don’t need war to make them that, they were that already.

War just gives them opportunity and an excuse......and dare I say it, a use.

Mortal terror of having the barbaric and the depraved inflicted on you or your loved ones is the ideal weapon......you don’t have to buy any bullets and you take no casualties.

I can see why commanders do it.......is it in any way right?.......no, but then again neither is rinsing out 25000 human beings with bombs and napalm.

its just another ugly tool in a big box of ugly.......

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1

Agreed  wilf a point i made pages ago. 

In vietnam yanks were shooting womem and kids  and raping.  What was there motivation?  They weren't ordered to, they werent even a threat to america as 7n living in America.  A choice made by individuals or in that case a company of soldiers 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, k99yle said:

Lets not forget that we are Mammals. We may have a different form of intelligence from other animals but the bottom line is we are animals. Do you remember how you felt  the first time you killed a fish or a rabbit? Now you can do it automatically with no emotion. All these barbaric men who commit the most heinous crimes can easily justify them. We are excuse making machines. We have excuses for everything in life. We haven't progressed over thousands of years let alone 100 years. The only difference with warfare today is that you don't have to look them in the eye as you murder them and hear them beg for mercy. We do it from a helicopter gunship 2 miles away or sat behind a computer screen 10 miles off shore.  Human beings are the lowest form of life. 

You may be a loving and kind individual but how much would it take for you to snap or be manipulated into doing evil things?????? 

Hopefully we will never find out.........

I think you nailed it when you said HUMAN BEINGS ARE THE LOWEST FORM OF LIFE. Trip the switch and we are capable of anything. If you advertised for concentration camp guards 10 quid an hour,you would be inundated with applications. Home Sapiens, for all our talk of morality and conscience is a species not to be trusted at any time! Think of what human beings have done to each other in the past,we havent changed. We continue to torture,rape and kill each other on a massive scale. Nasty fookin  pieces of work we are.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

I think you nailed it when you said HUMAN BEINGS ARE THE LOWEST FORM OF LIFE. Trip the switch and we are capable of anything. If you advertised for concentration camp guards 10 quid an hour,you would be inundated with applications. Home Sapiens, for all our talk of morality and conscience is a species not to be trusted at any time! Think of what human beings have done to each other in the past,we havent changed. We continue to torture,rape and kill each other on a massive scale. Nasty cooking  pieces of work we are.

And there you have it, when you strip off the layers we are the most savage creature on this earth.

When you see a human head opened up like a water melon you understand that it would have looked exactly the same a 100,000 years ago......it’s just the tools and the methodology that evolve.

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, WILF said:

And there you have it, when you strip off the layers we are the most savage creature on this earth.

When you see a human head opened up like a water melon you understand that it would have looked exactly the same a 100,000 years ago......it’s just the tools and the methodology that evolve.

I think all human beings are capable of seeing others groups or races of other human beings as less than human. Once you've got to that position anything is possible in terms of horrendous human behaviour. 

We continue to develop ever more sophisticated weapons of mass destruction. Isn't it inevitable that one day the planet will erupt into a gigantic mushroom cloud?

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

I think all human beings are capable of seeing others groups or races of other human beings as less than human. Once you've got to that position anything is possible in terms of horrendous human behaviour. 

We continue to develop ever more sophisticated weapons of mass destruction. Isn't it inevitable that one day the planet will erupt into a gigantic mushroom cloud?

Well, it’s inevitable where the human race is heading mate....but hold the front page.

Mother nature has a funny way of sorting things out, the balance always rights itself.

Anyway, that’s a whole other conversation.

I think it’s as simple as this, we can all sit in the comfort or our Apple and Samsung protected world and moralise about this and that.......if it comes down to “you cut that blokes babies head off or he is going to cut your babies head off” then almost nobody is going to step aside and say “be my guest”

• Like 1
2 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

Fair comments, my friend, but we're kind of skirting around the whole rape as a military tactic that was brought into the Balkans conflict. I accept that terror and mass killings are part of a war. It's kind of a shitty situation where one group fights another and people die. Rape as a military tactic is just not acceptable at all, my friend, regardless of the perceived justification and perceived level of threat. That is a line that one has to cross. This is why the likes of Karadzic and Mladic are convicted of war crimes and the likes of Rommel and Gerstein are praised with acclaim. People die in battle but dragging out unarmed people to be raped and tortured in the street takes a special kind of scumbag.

I agree that figuring out what the f*ck went wrong is a good thing. The whole point is to try and prevent it happening again. The whole not killing people is the deal we make for living in a society. In the west it works fairly well. When that deal collapses, like it did in the Balkans, people will die as a result. The difference here is that these people suddenly decided that raping and torturing their neighbours and their neighbours' kids was the new good thing for society. That means that the only thing stopping things getting rapey were society's laws. That meant that these people are absolutely okay with raping and torturing but only when they think no one is looking!

That's the real elephant in the room and while we can speculate on what made matey pull the trigger we're overlooking that certain sections of society think that raping and torturing people is okay if they think they can get away with it. Those are the people that are a massive part of the problem.

Islam has been using rape as a war strategy for 1600 years. All humans for 1000's of years more. Rape has always been a war strategy (as horrific as it is).

War has always been evil!

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Accip74 said:

You make great points & I agree with much of it, but I still think as people we have progressed. There will always be people well up for it with little manipulation, but in our posts we are comparing nazi Germany with the average british bloke of today. Look how dissalusuioned we are with government today, we barely take it seriously? You think a government of today could manipulate the average brit bloke to carry out the worst of atrocities in a matter of weeks? I don't think so, but agree many men could, maybe all they would need?

as an edit. Remember it weren't that long ago we thought of the irish as second class citizens & you think we haven't progressed? Do you think we could have been manipulated into rounding loads of innocent irish people up in the 80s & mass executing them? Yes I know awful stuff happened, but not on that scale.

You make some great points too as do many guys on here on this subject. My brother in law has been involved in killing countless men, women and children during 22 years in the British army. He is the most awesome bloke, mate, husband and dad that you ever met. He finds his way of justifying what he's done and that way he can sleep at night. The truth is that he's been brainwashed and cleverly manipulated by a tried and tested method used for countless years. How easily could he be encouraged to rape women and murder babies?  If his mates were ordered to do it? Could he condone his actions by saying i only raped her, the bitch is lucky i didn't kill her? I did her a favour.  It must have been better for her than f***ing her stinking rag head husband. He was going to go to Africa recently to kill poachers. He was well up for it but the job fell through. He is one of my closest mates and i have have known him all my life. Just a normal bloke. What is he capable of? 99% of men serving life in prison for murder are just normal blokes that snapped. We all have that potential. Governments can easily manipulate the masses into doing terrible things if they wish and could have easily got us to murder the Irish on mass if they wanted to. Of this I am sure

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
34 minutes ago, k99yle said:

You make some great points too as do many guys on here on this subject. My brother in law has been involved in killing countless men, women and children during 22 years in the British army. He is the most awesome bloke, mate, husband and dad that you ever met. He finds his way of justifying what he's done and that way he can sleep at night. The truth is that he's been brainwashed and cleverly manipulated by a tried and tested method used for countless years. How easily could he be encouraged to rape women and murder babies?  If his mates were ordered to do it? Could he condone his actions by saying i only raped her, the bitch is lucky i didn't kill her? I did her a favour.  It must have been better for her than f***ing her stinking rag head husband. He was going to go to Africa recently to kill poachers. He was well up for it but the job fell through. He is one of my closest mates and i have have known him all my life. Just a normal bloke. What is he capable of? 99% of men serving life in prison for murder are just normal blokes that snapped. We all have that potential. Governments can easily manipulate the masses into doing terrible things if they wish and could have easily got us to murder the Irish on mass if they wanted to. Of this I am sure

Complete nonsense 

no British soldier has been purposefully sent out to commit acts of murder against any group of people let alone women and children!!! 

As far as I’m aware, no one is allowed to go and “kill “ poachers , murder is illegal last time I looked 

please don’t ever compare the duties and sacrifices a brutish soldier carries out with that of a militia man in the k l a or a swapo irregular 

its completely insulting and embarrasses the memory of those who’ve served 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Complete nonsense 

no British soldier has been purposefully sent out to commit acts of murder against any group of people let alone women and children!!! 

As far as I’m aware, no one is allowed to go and “kill “ poachers , murder is illegal last time I looked 

please don’t ever compare the duties and sacrifices a brutish soldier carries out with that of a militia man in the k l a or a swapo irregular 

its completely insulting and embarrasses the memory of those who’ve served 

Did I say he was sent out to purposefully murder women and children? Its called collateral damage! Killing another soldier is murder in my eyes too.

You are not  allowed to go and kill poachers. This is Africa remember!

How naive are you? This is the inconvenient truth of being in the British army. You kill people. All those guns and tanks aren't for show. Those bombs aren't just to scare people. You don't know if a load of terrorists in that house or a family of 5. Not always! Accidents happen. 

Its completely insulting to all the families of the innocent men, women and children that have been killed by British soldiers. 

• Confused 1