Mladic Guilty Of Genocide

No mate, you are transparent.......yet another call it a label, fly your flag of moral outrage to show the world you are a “good guy” and move on to calling the next bloke a name type.

You can’t make up your mind if we are talking about rape or genocide.......or maybe it’s whatever one to make your point sound more horrific and you much more morally justified ?

So, I’ll conceed you are a “good guy”........everyone else is a freak.

There, nice and simple and in a box.......

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ohhhhh well, here go’s............lads sit on here ,and you hear it in day to life too, and talk about “what are we going to do about the Muslims f***ing the whole place up” Well these lads, whit

They should make him Mayor of Bradford or Newham !

I could never understand how you can round up 8000+ unarmed people and murder them. Raping and torturing civilians. Cutting babies throats because they won't stop crying. Can't understand that at

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Wilf they are ' were monsters.

or they would not mutilate and murder kids ' women and the elderly .

Soooo.........just like Bomber Harris pouring burning prosperous on them then?

Do you hate Bomber Harris Max?........

Here is the really important bit.......I feel no shame at all about Bomber Command pouring burning prosperous over our enemies.......we were in a war of anialation so anialate them we did......it’s what you do!

Im comfortable with it.......others not so much by the sound of it.......but they are still happy for men to do violence on their behalf if it saves their arse ;)

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, WILF said:

No mate, you are transparent.......yet another call it a label, fly your flag of moral outrage to show the world you are a “good guy” and move on to calling the next bloke a name type.

You can’t make up your mind if we are talking about rape or genocide.......or maybe it’s whatever one to make your point sound more horrific and you much more morally justified ?

So, I’ll conceed you are a “good guy”........everyone else is a freak.

There, nice and simple and in a box.......

:laugh: ok mate whatever you say. I'm sure I feel a lot less moral outrage, if any? than you feel sympathy for certain actions. Like I said, this whole thread you've just been going round the houses.....

2 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

:laugh: ok mate whatever you say. I'm sure I feel a lot less moral outrage, if any? than you feel sympathy for certain actions. Like I said, this whole thread you've just been going round the houses.....

I just find the subject interesting because most people are hypocritical as f**k about the subject.

And, as I have said before, you really do need to understand the difference between condone and understand ;)

Even churchill and the yanks tried to distance themselfs from dresden! Pretty much left harris out to dry.

I also dont blame him and going by some lads opinions harris should have been at nuremberg.

Look@ hiroshima vaporised kids the lot. In excess of 350,000 in minutes. But they weren't white and from the west so guess thats acceptable eh.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, WILF said:

I just find the subject interesting because most people are hypocritical as f**k about the subject.

And, as I have said before, you really do need to understand the difference between condone and understand ;)

It is very interesting, I agree....& I'm all for outing a bit of hypocrisy, even when it's my own.... 

I clearly understand the difference, but if you're going to kick off with a certain tone at the beginning, then a slight climb down doesn't make the difference convincing. 

On 11/24/2017 at 07:11, WILF said:

This thread was never about rape......nobody said raping anyone was OK

It kinda was though, mate. The thread that is. These armies, militias, paramilitaries, etc used rape as an actual military strategy and Mladic has been convicted of such. Genocide was only one of his charges. This wasn't just a boys will be boys during wartime this was a systematic use of rape and torture as part of the ethnic cleansing campaign. It was done deliberately to purge people from an area and ensuring the survivors suffered enough psychological damage that they would never return. The dead were probably better off as Plain old genocide wasn't enough for old Ratko.

As Socks has already said this is way below the professional soldier and I'd like to think way below the decent people. I understand what you're saying about atrocities committed in wartime but this was a deliberate and sustained attack on unarmed civilians in the most brutal and deplorable ways possible and for the record Nanking, Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Dresden, etc weren't okay either. I'll agree that Yank napalm attacks in Vietnam were horrific but I can't see the same levels of intent as enslaving women at rape camps for months, sexually torturing, passing them around before murdering them, only releasing them when they became pregnant. Often raping them in front of friends and neighbours. That takes a special kind of scumbag.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Fair post chris.

Gonna assume you only mentioned ratko and hinted accused the serbs and mentioned of serb camps cause you dont know names of the muslim fighters or croats who did the exact same as you described. 

At prisoner exchange pregnant women pf serb origin were exchanged from the muslim side as did from the serbs.

Cant blame you though the media only ever reported the serb attrocities. 

• Like 1
Just now, scothunter said:

Fair post chris.

Gonna assume you only mentioned ratko and hinted accused the serbs and hinted at a serb camps cause you dont know names of the muslim fighters or croats who did the exact same as you described. 

At prisoner exchange pregnant women pf serb origin were exchanged from the muslim side as did from the serbs.

Cant blame you though the media only ever reported the serb attrocities. 

I started the thread on Ratko because it was in the news that he'd been convicted. I'm fully aware that it wasn't just the Serbs but the point is that this conflict lowered the bar on atrocities because of the depravity. Not to mention this all happened within every THL posters lifetime.

I'm certainly not picking sides. I was commenting on the newsworthy article and commenting further that the conviction isn't justice. The fact that there are thousands of victims still unidentified essentially proves that true justice will never be served. The world has never been just and fair though.

For the record, I don't care for the identity of the perpetrator. I don't care which side they were on or who they supported. I don't care which direction they prayed or what colour their skin was. When you use rape as a weapon of war you should hang. Period. There are zero excuses and decent people do not do that willingly.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
On ‎11‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 20:34, WILF said:

Ohhhhh well, here go’s............lads sit on here ,and you hear it in day to life too, and talk about “what are we going to do about the Muslims f***ing the whole place up”

Well these lads, white European Christians just like most of us, did do something about it.......they didn’t want any part of them in the new country they were building and (as we are seeing ever too much ourselves now days) with good reason.

They were in a war for the soul of their nation as they saw it and it was savage........they wanted to wipe them off the face of their new World.

Im not condoning it but I understand it...........if most of you thought it was literally a battle for the life and soul of your nation you’d all be happily wiping out 8000 at a time as well.

the only thing I see wrong is that they charged him with crimes???? wtf?  he should have been made president of the eu

On 24 November 2017 at 15:42, WILF said:

Nobody said they took pleasure in it.......as Scot seems to be the only one who understands, it would be no different to killing rats.

Watch DR Jordan Peterson talk on youtube about how easy it is to turn normal, happy, kind and gentle family men into animals. He explains how the nazi SS gently got their soldiers to commit the most disgusting acts  within weeks!  We are all very capable of doing this. Believe me.

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, k99yle said:

Watch DR Jordan Peterson talk on youtube about how easy it is to turn normal, happy, kind and gentle family men into animals. He explains how the nazi SS gently got their soldiers to commit the most disgusting acts  within weeks!  We are all very capable of doing this. Believe me.

I beg to differ. Only through progression. I doubt the average uk man of today could be turned around in weeks to commit the worst of atrocities?

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Accip74 said:

I beg to differ. Only through progression. I doubt the average uk man of today could be turned around in weeks to commit the worst of atrocities?

These master race types must have been weaker than we thought. I'd take death over rapist any day.