A message from Gnasher.

4 minutes ago, WILF said:

Funny isn’t it when you read how different people view folk in different ways.

It is funny & kind of interesting, but at the same time unsurprising & predictable. Hence the cabin fever reference. Same folk, week in week out airing the same type of views on the same subjects, myself included. If the 'mooch' slivers out, you know who will react with what & when & so on.......:D 

You know where you are, that's for sure......

• Like 2

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, everyone can say what they like.....I communicated with the man a few times via PM and he always came across as a respectful, stand up bloke. Ill say this, he is a million in front of some

Gnash is a decent fella who will be a bit bewildered about the amount of strangers on the t.interweb who seem pre occupied about him and his whereabouts 

The fallout would be massive. Arguments raging for years born out of bitter jealousy & unfathomable adulation.......... "Know it all cnut!" "Gun nut" "yeah, but I bet you wouldn't a

I seriously doubt he would beat anyone off here up, if he who I think he is , he will likely be off for a nice long sunny holiday as soon as he steps out of the gates, occupatonal hazard I guess you could call it,  I seriously doubt like most who come on here that he will give too much more thought to what is said etc than anyone else would,  why would he , its a forum that attracts allsorts of people hunting itself is a very diverse sport, the man in question had what seemed to be a latent interest in hunting and working dogs, pigeons, aviary birds and liked a bit craic about boxing, footie and other general stuff, so the forums the right place for um, what he does off the board is his business, and should remain private as all of us would like ours too, (still dying to know if I'm right though lmfao)

• Like 7
33 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

It is funny & kind of interesting, but at the same time unsurprising & predictable. Hence the cabin fever reference. Same folk, week in week out airing the same type of views on the same subjects, myself included. If the 'mooch' slivers out, you know who will react with what & when & so on.......:D 

You know where you are, that's for sure......

like a stale ol skool  boozer :rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Born Hunter said:

I expect youll all be as heartbroken when I leave? Probably worse in fact! But don't worry folks, I won't leave ya. :D

The fallout would be massive. Arguments raging for years born out of bitter jealousy & unfathomable adulation..........

"Know it all cnut!"

"Gun nut"

"yeah, but I bet you wouldn't argue quantum physics to his face though?"

"I shared a pm with him once & he never even tried to make me feel stupid. He didn't have to do that"

"So what happened to him"

"I heard he moved to the land of the free, now doing 20 years in maximum security for shooting a neighbour that was brandishing a water pistol!" 

:D :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 6
17 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

The fallout would be massive. Arguments raging for years born out of bitter jealousy & unfathomable adulation..........

"Know it all cnut!"

"Gun nut"

"yeah, but I bet you wouldn't argue quantum physics to his face though?"

"I shared a pm with him once & he never even tried to make me feel stupid. He didn't have to do that"

"So what happened to him"

"I heard he moved to the land of the free, now doing 20 years in maximum security for shooting a neighbour that was brandishing a water pistol!" 

:D :D

It's like you can see the future! :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
13 hours ago, socks said:

Actually len your right I did over react to your post as I thought you were peterlemoch .......

How long will he be gone years or months, he sounded like an intelligent man not that I'd care licking up to him I don't give a fcuk but he was very fair and articulate in his posts .

44 minutes ago, jiggy said:

How long will he be gone years or months, he sounded like an intelligent man not that I'd care licking up to him I don't give a fcuk but he was very fair and articulate in his posts .  

Wasnt to intelligent boasting and bragging on the interrweb about who he was.or befriending some random fella and getting him and his family down for a day out all expensis paid.knowing full well hed boast about it to the rest thl.

• Like 2

Dont really see anyone treating him like " king".

In fact mostly i see what is written has been said many times on here about other members who posted some good stuff.

I didn't always agree with him nor did he with me.

However he wasnt like a few others on here in past and present who throw the toys out the pram and go in the huff lol

His name was mentioned and in all probability it would have never made the amount of pages as it has done. Had it not been for that rat rearing his head again when gnash is mentioned.  But i concur gnasher wouldn't give a shit what he said about him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It sounds like he's been banged up he will do it standing on his head the East End was always full of characters when I was living there one of my mates went to court I went round his house his wife said he got 18 months and then he popped out of a cupboard laughing his head off it got adjourned , next time he went up he got 3 years lol he didn't give a monkeys had a choice of a soft prison chose to do it all in Wandsworth.

I am more upset at Gingerbeard disappearing laundry baskets and all that best post ever that was.

• Like 2