A message from Gnasher.

53 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Dont really see anyone treating him like " king".

In fact mostly i see what is written has been said many times on here about other members who posted some good stuff.

I didn't always agree with him nor did he with me.

However he wasnt like a few others on here in past and present who throw the toys out the pram and go in the huff lol

His name was mentioned and in all probability it would have never made the amount of pages as it has done. Had it not been for that rat rearing his head again when gnash is mentioned.  But i concur gnasher wouldn't give a shit what he said about him.

true mate :thumbs:,  Gnash wouldnt give a feck  what people think about him, but i know one thing he be the last type of bloke to  get on the wrong side  of. ive got a on going lower back prob   had it from 1980 , i ve spoke to gnash on few pms  regards , health, bulldogs , and he gave me so Brill advice  to do to help my lower back with exercise to help my lower back, and  a must keep good  center  core  . we talked about lifting  weights   not to beef up just to keep strong/supple , i told him what i could lift ( bench) when i was a younger man  265 lb  which was good for  13 st bloke  well over my natural body weight , gnash could Double that  , and work out on the bags/pads , bloody powerful bloke that, few on here dabbled with weights , they agree  with me deff :yes:

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, everyone can say what they like.....I communicated with the man a few times via PM and he always came across as a respectful, stand up bloke. Ill say this, he is a million in front of some

Gnash is a decent fella who will be a bit bewildered about the amount of strangers on the t.interweb who seem pre occupied about him and his whereabouts 

The fallout would be massive. Arguments raging for years born out of bitter jealousy & unfathomable adulation.......... "Know it all cnut!" "Gun nut" "yeah, but I bet you wouldn't a

On 11/20/2017 at 07:41, peterhunter86 said:

I found gnash to be an OK kind of bloke he knew his stuff that's for sure,but he also was a vain prick that thought he was above everyone else, he deffo won't be short of a  ride on here.

you better watch his online p.a socks does not say you won't say that if he not locked up lol you right his vain he would say his just a scruffy lad off a council estate but had a p.a minders drivers the lot sometimes he would hire a private helicopter to go to away football games ffs flash git long forgot about people on council estates

3 minutes ago, Peter Leemooch said:

you better watch his online p.a socks does not say you won't say that if he not locked up lol you right his vain he would say his just a scruffy lad off a council estate but had a p.a minders drivers the lot sometimes he would hire a private helicopter to go to away football games ffs flash git long forgot about people on council estates

Rat

• Like 5
1 hour ago, scothunter said:

Dont really see anyone treating him like " king".

In fact mostly i see what is written has been said many times on here about other members who posted some good stuff.

I didn't always agree with him nor did he with me.

However he wasnt like a few others on here in past and present who throw the toys out the pram and go in the huff lol

His name was mentioned and in all probability it would have never made the amount of pages as it has done. Had it not been for that rat rearing his head again when gnash is mentioned.  But i concur gnasher wouldn't give a shit what he said about him.

i made 1 commentyou fool gnasher the type bloke what gets gossiped on like you say he not be bothered if he not confronted direct prob be same on here

hey are all the lads what send me message asking stuff about gnash are they all rats to ? or just same as the rest of us gossiping about a guy some yous such hippocrits

Edited by Peter Leemooch
39 minutes ago, Peter Leemooch said:

I couldn't give a fcuk what he has or hasn't got, I'd never begrudge anyone for getting out there and earning fair play to him,I just gave my opinion on him,and I still think your a snakey c**t.

1 hour ago, Peter Leemooch said:

i made 1 commentyou fool gnasher the type bloke what gets gossiped on like you say he not be bothered if he not confronted direct prob be same on here

hey are all the lads what send me message asking stuff about gnash are they all rats to ? or just same as the rest of us gossiping about a guy some yous such hippocrits

Rather be a fool than a snake!

oH and we only have Your word "other lads" messaged you. Tbh i wouldnt trust anything you said.

One comment! You are like a pigeon on a chip with the same comment everytime his name is mentioned.

So f***ing what if he hires helicopters or eats caviar on his toast every morning. Good luck to him.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Peter Leemooch said:

So What? :blink:

Jealousy will get you nowhere, worm.

@Stan: totally agree mate! I've had some right pearlers with sant Francis and Desert bin Britani, in the past.... but as you say, you can detect the decency is there. With Peter, he just hates anyone he perceives as better than him, which to be fair is most of the country.

I've nothing but contempt for the horrible fatty. He'd sell his mam out if she won a couple of grand on the bingo and didn't tell the benefits office, just for the 100 notes reward and the fact she didn't buy him no sweeties with her winnings.

• Like 1