3 hours ago, walshie said:

You should let me try yours for 6 months to make sure I like them. :angel:

What? Like a reloading book that's floating about :whistling:

2 minutes ago, walshie said:

:nono: 

I'm only repeating what Del said 

Ahhh, I see now. We have the potential for a 'Repeat Offender' here then, do we Moxy?? :laugh::laugh:

Edited by Tremo
  • Like 2

Del gave me a reloading manual about 3 years ago (but he doesn't like to mention it...much!) :no:

I won't say it's old, but it says "Putteth 24 graines of powder into thy musket."

11 hours ago, walshie said:

Del gave me a reloading manual about 3 years ago (but he doesn't like to mention it...much!) :no:

I won't say it's old, but it says "Putteth 24 graines of powder into thy musket."

Cock, what do you mean indian giver, I gifted you that book and I have not mentioned it once since posting it to you :censored::thumbs:

Even when I have needed information on loading data I have not bothered you to look for me :laugh: how is your musket?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, delswal said:

Cock, what do you mean indian giver, I gifted you that book and I have not mentioned it once since posting it to you :censored::thumbs:

Even when I have needed information on loading data I have not bothered you to look for me :laugh: how is your musket?

He told me he's getting fed up with your pestering on the phone at all hours. And that if he saw you it would be firmly rammed where the sun don't shine. 

Bang out of order if you ask me Del 

Oh did he now, I suppose that's Cockney gratitude for you huh, I did have something else I was going to post for Dave, but he can have it now and I will save on the postage ...........................:feck:

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, walshie said:

FFS. Don't make me drive up there.....

What. To give Del his book back? 

Bit excessive. You could just post it. 

I hope you don't have this attitude when you come up here next year to shoot deer David, Mrs Del will not be amused lol