• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You might be better off with two Bamboo canes and a piece of rubber you tight arsed git 

Ahhh, I see now. We have the potential for a 'Repeat Offender' here then, do we Moxy??

I can see you getting on well with her, she loves being showered with compliments................creep 

Posted Images

Old guy not far from me made some.he gets satisfaction out using stuff he's made.

he used two lengths of hazel a bolt with a rubber spacer in between and two piece of foam on the top with shrink rap tube on the foam to tidy it up looked really nice to be fair 

2 minutes ago, Navek said:

Old guy not far from me made some.he gets satisfaction out using stuff he's made.

he used two lengths of hazel a bolt with a rubber spacer in between and two piece of foam on the top with shrink rap tube on the foam to tidy it up looked really nice to be fair 

Sounds good. I might give that a go at some stage.

Just now, walshie said:

Sounds good. I might give that a go at some stage.

Easy enough to do.they were nice and light and strong too. Strong enough to use as a walking aid when getting up down steep banks and light enough to carry round all day.he did some real dance ones two wich were Hazle with two deer antler tines as the top.he said he didn't use them much tho because he liked them so much they were more a show piece 

On ‎16‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 19:59, walshie said:

You should let me try yours for 6 months to make sure I like them. :angel:

All banter aside, if I could, I certainly would chum. :yes: . They helped me to drop 2 vixens on Thursday night after we chatting on here. I shake like a sh*tting dog when I use sticks, so to get results like this piece of kit is worth every penny to me. :thumbs:

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Tremo said:

All banter aside, if I could, I certainly would chum. :yes: . They helped me to drop 2 vixens on Thursday night after we chatting on here. I shake like a sh*tting dog when I use sticks, so to get results like this piece of kit is worth every penny to me. :thumbs:

Appreciate that mate. Ordered some the same night as we spoke. Should be here today or Monday.  :thumbs:

Still going to make some cane ones too. 

11 hours ago, walshie said:

Appreciate that mate. Ordered some the same night as we spoke. Should be here today or Monday.  :thumbs:

Still going to make some cane ones too. 

What? You have actually parted with some money, well, will wonders never cease :laugh:

Quad sticks all day long for me, 4x B&Q sticks absolutely solid, no rear stock left floating when taking a shot, light as a feather, cheap as chips... when you want to move lift a leg slightly and swivel round... a lot of people are fans of the primos, not for me personally, but if it works, why change.