Clothes

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bought some gear off Wilf cause image is everything

Got my nephew's daughter these.Nike airs and Tim's ?    

Strange question but if I must, it has allowed me to live mortgage free, for the last seven years and work two or three days a week instead of seven as I used to, I own everything that's mine and have

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Balaur said:

The last time I wore trainers as a fashion they were reebok pumps. Doubt they still make them. 

They are no longer made,but I do know a retro clothes shop that has a pair in,real back to the future trainers back then that moulded to your feet as they inflated,i had a pair ?

• Like 1

Just joined facebook,resisted it thus far but theres a couple of pages on there that sell second-hand kuiu and sitka clothing,looking to get a rig-out for a hunt,i don't think either brand is popular in the UK but I tried a down jacket on and they are really nice.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Bearfoot said:

My mate colkects trainers in America well.sneakers some pairs are over 500pnd a pair he must have 1000pair we all different he's defo lowd ???

I have a mate who collects retro trainers,spends a fortune on them,doesnt wear them just collects,he never had any cash as a kid,millionaire now so I think he is living the childhood he never had as an urchin,collects rolex as well,i think he has around 15 or so,

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mackem said:

Just joined facebook,resisted it thus far but theres a couple of pages on there that sell second-hand kuiu and sitka clothing,looking to get a rig-out for a hunt,i don't think either brand is popular in the UK but I tried a down jacket on and they are really nice.

Got the kuiu guide jacket in black/charcoal. It is a discontinued colour and was reduced. Very nice athletic fit and build quality.

Got a couple casual Ts too. I want to order a few more of those.

What's the FB page mate, I'd be interested.

Just got a stoney creek down jacket. Was tempted to get the kuiu one but wanted to try some SC gear.

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 1
17 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Got the kuiu guide jacket in black/charcoal. It is a discontinued colour and was reduced. Very nice athletic fit and build quality.

Got a couple casual Ts too. I want to order a few more of those.

What's the FB page mate, I'd be interested.

Just got a stoney creek down jacket. Was tempted to get the kuiu one but wanted to try some SC gear.

Kuiu gear only buy sell trade and Sitka gear for sale or trade,I just applied to join a Canadian only page that's similar mate,any pics of your gear?

I bought an arcteryx down jacket in Quebec in October,folds down next to nothing and warm as toast,cost around £375 I think?Kicking about in Kathmandu a couple of weeks back I spotted arcteryx trousers for around a tenner,fake obviously but good quality,warm as toast,nice fit.i went to a manufacturers who offered me north face down jackets for around £12 minimum order 100 units got an invite to the factory but didn't accept,and met a guy with a dodgy courier firm who guaranteed delivery to UK ? haven't seen fake kuiu gear.......yet.

IMG_20181226_100842.jpg

4 hours ago, mackem said:

They are no longer made,but I do know a retro clothes shop that has a pair in,real back to the future trainers back then that moulded to your feet as they inflated,i had a pair ?

I know that shop ,

“it don’t take money, don’t take fame....”??

• Haha 1