Clothes

12 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Nah mate it was a real thing.  We were spoken to about it in assembly. I remember that. 

Kid from my school and a another one from another schoo got knocked down. I had one of those jackets,  we thought it was cool to zip them right up and walk around looking out of a tube.

Probaly looked like f***ing tubes aswell lol

Who killed Kenny?

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bought some gear off Wilf cause image is everything

Got my nephew's daughter these.Nike airs and Tim's ?    

Strange question but if I must, it has allowed me to live mortgage free, for the last seven years and work two or three days a week instead of seven as I used to, I own everything that's mine and have

Posted Images

2 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

The Lord Anthony Snorkel Parka! Behind more road accident conspiracies than InfoWars! :laugh:

f***ing hell ben I can't breathe!! 

A young lad a lot older than me , probably before I was born was ran over in my little town  by a man in a car with a caravan behind whilst running over the road to see his mam leaving work whilst wearing a snorkel Parkel 

sadly he was left mentally handicapped and is still known to this day as lord Anthony. 

Many years later , he knocked into one of his mates in the pub and spilled his drink, his mate gave him the most savage reply I've ever heard

"typical , last time you didn't look where you were going you destroyed that poor mans holiday" 

• Haha 3

Anyway back to the dreaded Parker, was there anything worse than going school uniform shopping and coming home with a orange lined blue Parker and itchy c and a trousers , the idea to this day still gives me cold sweats ...

strangely ive got a schott Parker upstairs that was my brother in laws , that is my de facto warm coat 

7 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Anyway back to the dreaded Parker, was there anything worse than going school uniform shopping and coming home with a orange lined blue Parker and itchy c and a trousers , the idea to this day still gives me cold sweats ...

strangely ive got a schott Parker upstairs that was my brother in laws , that is my de facto warm coat 

Not for me. Campri ski jacket & bit of Pringle

2 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Jack wolf skin jacket  , head bag, kickers brogues in brown or navy for me in secondary school, all bought and paid for by my milk round 

can of red card at the shops then straight onto the field for pre school football, minging before the bell havha 

I know it sounds obvious, but milk round? How you do that as a kid?

4 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

I know it sounds obvious, but milk round? How you do that as a kid?

It was part of my early teens as well, interspersed with paper rounds. Had a couple of milk yards quite local to me and you just turned up early (well early) and asked if anyone needed a hand. If you were efficient they would ask you to help on a weekly basis but if you let them down once, you were gone. Used to enjoy it and the cash came in handy.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Clarkes wayfinders with various animal paw prints edged into the sole. There was also a compass in the heal. Of absoulete no use lol

in the snow it left good prints.think they were previously called trackers or something. 

I also recall a clarke shoe with a key in the heel. The use of  evaids me lol

• Thanks 1

Reebok pumps,I remember getting my first pair with money I made from netting salmon,those and stonewashed jeans topped off with a pastel coloured Pringle jumper.Anyone who wants to see real style watch the business with Danny dire.

• Haha 1

My first clearest memory of feeling really good in clothes was in the last year of primary school at the end of year disco. My Sergio Tacchini 3 button cardigan in lime green courted much attention. I thought "I'm the bollocks"   :laugh:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3