Outrage!!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For the few fans on here.....  

I could be the best chef in the world, but if I have a penchant for fingering my own arse you won’t want me cooking your egg and chips ! 

I get it when folk say "its a win for democracy by trump getting the win"

What i dont get or maybe im reading folk wrong. But this talk of trump being a savour and he's a great president /person.

WTF lol he is an absoulete horror of a human being. 

Pathological liar. An ego the size of texas. Rude arrogant.  Mentally disturbed.  Says one thing and then does the exact opposite.  If he reads something that doesn't praise him its fake. These endless tweets of utter nonsense and pettty playground slagging matches is not the actions of a commander and chief. And when you point this out to trump  supporters uou get "yea but what about Obama or blair or hilary " etc etc aye but he was the one who convinced you he was going to be different. And fairer. He's f***ing worse and tbh even George bush was more presidential  than this unhinged c**t.

Just when i thought he couldn't get more smug or self centered he demanded his cabinet sit around the table and each one of them sing his praises. And the sad thing is they f***ing did!

Thats actually pretty scary. Hand on heart if my boss had asked that of me i would say "im not doing that"

If you had a mate who behaved as trump does you would brand him  a wanker and drop him like a bad habit.lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, scothunter said:

I read about that poll. 100 million of tax payers  cash for a daft poll in which most aussies didn't give a shit about. 

Few funny one liners from pie though especially  the star trek one lol

Must admit I knew nothing of it. A bit of Pie education for me.......:D