Outrage!!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For the few fans on here.....  

I could be the best chef in the world, but if I have a penchant for fingering my own arse you won’t want me cooking your egg and chips ! 

Like all the best comedy, he says what “normal” people think and say all the time but when you hear it out loud it brings home the rediculousness of it all.

He is great.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Accip74 said:

Actually, I think he is totally wrong on this.......it’s every bit our business!!

If I am paying someone a cold f***ing fortune to f**k up my life, steal my money and tell me what rules to live by then I expect them c**ts to behave like the Angel f***ing Gabriel himself......not make videos of themselves being pissed on by other men or spit roasted by rumanians with 2g of Charlie up their bugle !! 

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, WILF said:

Actually, I think he is totally wrong on this.......it’s every bit our business!!

If I am paying someone a cold f***ing fortune to f**k up my life, steal my money and tell me what rules to live by then I expect them c**ts to behave like the Angel f***ing Gabriel himself......not make videos of themselves being pissed on by other men or spit roasted by rumanians with 2g of Charlie up their bugle !! 

I disagree. Its unrealistic & naive to expect this before we vote. But whatever way you want to look at it, he is right that you can't lump consensual acts in with allegations of abuse, however indecent we may find them.

Edited by Accip74

Touching someone’s knee is an inconsequential act, marrying your girlfriend is obviously fairly normal........getting spit roasted by young men off your canister on Charlie or making a Steven Spielberg epic of other males taking a slash all over you three handed I don’t really consider a “throw away” event ! :laugh:

Lets no forget these pricks like to shout the word “moral” from the rooftops is a company or individual chucks a few quid Of their hard earned LEGALLY out the way in Bermuda......there’s not much that’s moral about letting yourself get used as a khazi ! :laugh:

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3