Compatto Target

20 hours ago, mark williams said:

Those more in the know than I am,- please put up the review of the Compatto Target for the lads to see.  ( vermin hunters tv, 2 hrs old )

Renos ?

Your thoughts lads please ?

Here you go mark

• Like 1

It looks like that Huma reg has made a difference to the rifle. Both Si and Davy as we all know are damn good shots but the rifle must be consistent enough to allow it.

I'm sticking with the R10 for now but it will be interesting to see if anyone is tempted by it.

Nice review though fellas??

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I've got the Brocock Compatto Target in .177 - also got the HW100 kt again in .177

I was anticipating flogging the Target solely for money reasons, however I've decided to keep hold of it .. and 1'm glad I have.  

My HW100 is very accurate and consistent from 190 bar downwards, the Target is accurate and consistent from any fill up too its maximum fill ... I couldn't separate them really regards accuracy/consistency etc ... what I do find is that the Compatto is much better when hunting on the go, though its still not as light as my s200.  The HW100 after half an hour of walking round the farm can get heavy all the more so if there isn't any vermin to be shut of.  My night shooting tends be be off a small table I setup.  I've night vision on my Target and HW100 ... HW better magazine capacity,  Target better shot capacity .. its six of one and half dozen of the other .. both could out perform 95% + of shooter me thinks.