Its ready for testing SI

Si Brown and Pav both say,d the same thing PW

all they did was shim theres and it worked a treat for them both

im only shooting it out to 30,,,40yrds max so hope fully ill not need to shim it 

got to admit mind i do like this photon lol

but the test will be in the field ,

Outback the t20 ir seams to work ok where it is and its fitted to an adjustable lamp mount

so i can move it to where i need it

And i dont think i can shoot out to the distance this new t20 can shine with an air rifle lol

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Put the photon XT 4,6x42s on the ultra single shot 22 which means Ethan will have to use the hw100 its about time he did lol iv not put the shims in yet Si ill do that once i hit the farm fo

Just been testing it again as i moved the scope back and had a look through it in day light ,,i could use it no bother in day light Phil each target has 9 shots in it and the best thing is i

Gonna have a quick zero with this tatty old springer you just sold me Jimmy, will let ya know how I get on

Posted Images

8 hours ago, bigmac 97kt said:

Si Brown and Pav both say,d the same thing PW

all they did was shim theres and it worked a treat for them both

im only shooting it out to 30,,,40yrds max so hope fully ill not need to shim it 

got to admit mind i do like this photon lol

but the test will be in the field ,

Outback the t20 ir seams to work ok where it is and its fitted to an adjustable lamp mount

so i can move it to where i need it

And i dont think i can shoot out to the distance this new t20 can shine with an air rifle lol

Gonna have a quick zero with this tatty old springer you just sold me Jimmy, will let ya know how I get on

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, delswal said:

I know she will be spot on Del iv shot that rifle loads of times

just wait until you take down the pests with it

Managed pellet on pellet at 25yds 1" high so hopefully it won't take much tweaking when it's light and the weather breaks a little.

Got a nice little wooded area sorted in the village with wood pigeons only 75yds from my house so I should get a little bit of entertainment from this tatty old thing eh Jimmy :thumbs:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Outback 1 said:

I found it better to mount the T20 on the top of the photon clive ward does a figure of 8 clamp that's ok . When I was zeroing at 50 yds I was shimming the rear mount you may be ok on your zero distance .

Philpot for what your looking for the 6.5 is the one for your requirements .

Cheers 

Really don't know as I do not know what each model does but I can tell you it will be fitted to a .22 rimfire for night time rabbiting. It would have just been a bonus if daylight shooting was possible like it is on ATN X SIGHT although the Ward 700 / 800 sounds ideal then I have the best of both worlds but still use the NiteSite for ratting in and around the farm buildings and cow sheds as this works a treat.

Phil

7 minutes ago, Outback 1 said:

Philpot

You can use them as day sights as well ,

Delswal

you could always go the anonymous route nobody will know you had an air rifle . keep the good scope and rings though .

NATIONAL FIREARMS SURRENDER: 13 – 26 NOVEMBER 2017 

Hmmm a conflict in response, I need to look through one I think.

Phil

you have a disc with a small hole in to take out "whiteout " which will stop it working correctly but it is a pain in the nethers and far better at dark o clock using the full lens ,imho.And the billy bonus if you have a dedicated night rifle then surely u need  a "dedicated" day rifle as well :boogy:.

Was supposed to get out last night

but by the time i sorted one of my jet washers out and had my tea i sat down and crashed out lol

ill get it done now at the week end

when you come in from the cold and SIT down and the heat hits you ,,,,deadly,,, out like a light

Just been testing it again as i moved the scope back

and had a look through it in day light ,,i could use it no bother in day light Phil

each target has 9 shots in it and the best thing is i did not have to zero it again

first pics are one shot in each target .

and still no shims

P090912_11.50.jpg

P090912_11.49_[01].jpg

P090912_11.49.jpg

• Like 3