Its ready for testing SI

Put the photon XT 4,6x42s on the ultra single shot 22

which means Ethan will have to use the hw100 its about time he did lol

iv not put the shims in yet Si ill do that once i hit the farm for testing

fitted it with a t20 ir to witch i fitted the t20 ir onto an adjustable lamp mount ,,high,,low,,left ,,right

the ultra is fitted with a A,M MARKSMAN MOD ,,,POD,,,BIS ADJUSTABLE BUTT PAD .

It looks the DOGS B*LLOCKS lol

This little rifle is as deadly and as accurate as the hw100s HC

i have a t50 and i think i have an ir pill for it some where now the t20 is more than enough for the capabilities of an air rifle

but the t50 will let me see a lot further and the difference in size is  massive lol

but it ways not much more , its a lot littler than a t60 any way

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

P050912_22.48_[01].jpg

P050912_22.49.jpg

P050912_22.53.jpg

P050912_22.53_[01].jpg

P050912_22.53_[02].jpg

P050912_22.53_[03].jpg

P050912_22.53_[04].jpg

P050912_22.54.jpg

P050912_22.54_[01].jpg

• Like 5

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Put the photon XT 4,6x42s on the ultra single shot 22 which means Ethan will have to use the hw100 its about time he did lol iv not put the shims in yet Si ill do that once i hit the farm fo

Just been testing it again as i moved the scope back and had a look through it in day light ,,i could use it no bother in day light Phil each target has 9 shots in it and the best thing is i

Gonna have a quick zero with this tatty old springer you just sold me Jimmy, will let ya know how I get on

Posted Images

I am looking into the whole NV set up for my rimfire and had some really good suggestions but one thing I would like to know is this, is the Yukon any good at all in daylight although it may not be important as I am toying with having the .22 rimfire for night use only. Just curious.

If you do your usual Jimmy and sell it, just let me know as I would love to try it.

Phil

well i had a little play with the ultra and the photon last night

only 18yrds but just needed to see how it works as this one is different to the old one i had

still dont know how all the controls work lol

but im getting there with it ,

and there are no shims in it yet but i may need to fit them when i zero out to 30,,,,40yrds

ps,,,pics went in the wrong order again lol

P070912_21.36.jpg

P070912_21.36_[01].jpg

P070912_20.45.jpg

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, pav said:

As long as your not near 20 on your y (up and down) you should get the elevation no problem at 35 yards it will only be a cople if clicks Jimmy groupig looks fine

Cheers Allan

every thing looks good when only out to 18yrds

its when i set every things at 30,,40yrds it go,s wrong bud lol

and i need to move the scope back to day as its to far forward for me my fecking neck was killing me last night i even took the rubber eye piece off lol

but should have it sorted tonight fingers crossed

On 11/12/2017 at 10:10, philpot said:

I am looking into the whole NV set up for my rimfire and had some really good suggestions but one thing I would like to know is this, is the Yukon any good at all in daylight although it may not be important as I am toying with having the .22 rimfire for night use only. Just curious.

If you do your usual Jimmy and sell it, just let me know as I would love to try it.

Phil

Theyre pure pooh in daylight Phil,got 1 on my BSA CF2 and finer at night but in daylight with that silly disc on not much cop at all atb

• Thanks 1

I found it better to mount the T20 on the top of the photon clive ward does a figure of 8 clamp that's ok . When I was zeroing at 50 yds I was shimming the rear mount you may be ok on your zero distance .

Philpot for what your looking for the 6.5 is the one for your requirements .

Cheers