Your Life Is Great For Three Reasons?

So last wkend we were round an expat couples house for dinner & drinks. The bloke has just had a hernia operation, so I was doing the usual "how are you doing?" bollocks & the bloke starts venting about how the forced time off work & his cycling is making him miserable & he says in front of his mrs & his kid......"work & exercise are my whole life". I like the bloke, he is really nice, but I couldn't help thinking what a prick! I couldn't be more different....:laugh:

So what are the best things that sum up your life? For arguments sake 3 things that make your life what it is. I'm going with wife, kids & not working...............................& everything else is a bonus.

Over to you..................if anyone is out there?

2 minutes ago, kanny said:

Kidney stones ' gout ' and ungrateful children .....yipee 

I know you can do better than that Kanny....:yes:

Just exercising my emoticons mate, an emotional minefield, don't take them too literally......:laugh: 

1 minute ago, Born Hunter said:

I've got money, fitness and health. I could do without having to work five days a f***ing week but there ya go.

Fitness & health should be a given in your 20's Born, but I'll take money as a good answer. Lend us 50 quid? :laugh:

2 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

I know you can do better than that Kanny....:yes:

Just exercising my emoticons mate, an emotional minefield, don't take them too literally......:laugh: 

It's been a hard day and I'm a month of the smoke ....I will answer again tomorrow once I've scored :toast:

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

Fitness & health should be a given in your 20's Born, but I'll take money as a good answer. Lend us 50 quid? :laugh:

Aye but I've seen plenty of folks without them and it'd f**k my life up to be in a similar way. Lol

I'm pretty f***ing chuffed I've finally got a pair of boots that don't leave me laim if that counts?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, kanny said:

It's been a hard day and I'm a month of the smoke ....I will answer again tomorrow once I've scored :toast:

Stick with it mate. Set yourself goals....:thumbs: Since I've set the rule of not touching it until the wife & kids are away it's been a breeze. Just like giving up the fags, never think about it now....:victory:

7 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

Stick with it mate. Set yourself goals....:thumbs: Since I've set the rule of not touching it until the wife & kids are away it's been a breeze. Just like giving up the fags, never think about it now....:victory:

Just like to give myself a break now and again  its never intended as permanent. ..it's been a killer week I'm ready for some down time that's all bud kick back and relax ...it's ordered lol 

Kids,the youngests educational achievements (the oldests education pisses me off just thinking about it) and life itself,its far better than the alternative,seen a few corpses and they don't look too happy :) we are all exceptionally lucky,250 million sperm released and only one wins the golden ticket :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
13 minutes ago, kanny said:

Just like to give myself a break now and again  its never intended as permanent. ..it's been a killer week I'm ready for some down time that's all bud kick back and relax ...it's ordered lol 

In that case I wish I was there!  :laugh:

• Like 1