camping

Just now, mark williams said:

Compliments to you Si, nice shooting  :thumbs:

Handsome rifle there mate, too.

Cheers mark.... the weather was perfect but my timing was sh1te, missed the dinner time chill out! 

Atb si

19 minutes ago, delswal said:

Si, Do you happen to shoot on Dave Robbo's farm in Muston, cattle farm?

Na... got a few in folkton and humnby gap though! 

Im at the girlfriends tonight, I’ll pm you tomorrow... working at the gap on Sunday!

atb si 

Late to this. Been 6-a-Side. 

Shooting Si. Shooting indeed. Id love a great spot like that. Them images are smart too, second one superb. "Composition". Love the mint green game bag too. Proper Trebor extra soft mints. 

Third one is the stuff of nightmares... it's like the view of someone you've kidnapped... that's about to take ya finger :D 

x

18 hours ago, si brown said:

Na... got a few in folkton and humnby gap though! 

Im at the girlfriends tonight, I’ll pm you tomorrow... working at the gap on Sunday!

atb si 

Jesus Si 

I have been down that way for years

Used to stay at a caravan site ran by a bloke called Malcolm but cannot remember what it was called

Beautiful part of the world.

DJ 

On 08/11/2017 at 13:05, si brown said:

Surprised you’ve not shot me or me mate when your out foxing, we’ve got a few on the carrs.... only go out that way at night! 

Gibbo's no doubt, plenty of rat there to shoot or they used to be, I've got that spot behind the water treament works, used to be a real hot spot for rabbits for years until it got flooded out never really recovered after that.

3 hours ago, Durham John said:

Jesus Si 

I have been down that way for years

Used to stay at a caravan site ran by a bloke called Malcolm but cannot remember what it was called

Beautiful part of the world.

DJ 

if you make it back down there again give me a nod, I'll take you out for a pint or a shoot :thumbs:

1 hour ago, delswal said:

Gibbo's no doubt, plenty of rat there to shoot or they used to be, I've got that spot behind the water treament works, used to be a real hot spot for rabbits for years until it got flooded out never really recovered after that.

yeah we go to Gibbo's, not so many rats about now.. 

I knew the lad who use to do the poisoning/pc but it wasn't working and costing more than the job to do it, 

we went from 100's a night down to next to nowt!

think there are a few lads hitting them fields with the dogs, the rabbits are sparse on the paddocks over the rail line!

I know they hitting them with the dog's, every young lad with a runner from Eastfield is on there, and every young lad with an air rifle takes roosting pheasants from the square wood up towards the tip.

Not very often I get out that way now, tend to do most of my shooting around Muston and Burton Flemming, fields are to small really for the dogs to get a good run and to wet and small for anybody to drive, ideal land for shooting fox and deer.