LYNX OR NOT??

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Loosing face on here mate really, this is a website were faceless people can live a made up life, I,m sure I,ll survive the shame of it, the moon pic was a bit easier to get as well, as its massive co

You could be right. There are no records of lynx attacking anyone (Quick google search).So I'm sure that would be taken into account. Dogs kill kids every year. Personally I'd be much more concer

Shot because it was deemed to be a severe risk to humans, what a load of bollocks, public have more to worry about from chavs and their bull breeds than they ever would from a Lynx 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Welsh_red said:

What would it take to send a team down there now as opposed to end of the month . Surely a zoo that has general bad housing of animals and recently lost a lynx would be a priority over any other business they have in the next few weeks 

You would think so,I would prioritise it over  takeaway hygiene ratings an the other stuff councils do.

4 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Says they are going to inspect later their month?

surely it would be more of a priority to inspect it,what if the lions escape ?

Someone should tell the authorities they've got a kennel full of terriers.., they'll be right round there kicking the doors in.

8 minutes ago, DanielG said:

7 sheep killed  ! what a total load of bullshit. a sheep weighs 4 times more than a lynx, 1 sheep would last a lynx feckin ages 

I think they were trying to make out it was just killing them. Nit killing them to eat 

2 hours ago, DanielG said:

I would take that with a pinch of salt, ive never hear of a lynx killing for killings sake , like wild dogs do

If true the only thing I could imagine would be the fact it was in captivity and maybe the pent up energy it had exploded when it took out the first few sheep 

There was bit on daily mail website about him,

what I don't get is the woman that co owns the attraction was moaning about council not providing a big enough cage trap etc,but surely it's the parks responsibility to have appropriate recovery equipment theirselves?

i think problem was the lynx was used to human contact so came in to close.

but with these reintroduced lynx will they shoot them when they come to close to habitation.

I have heard the decision to shoot it came  after they had it trapped under a caravan and a man from the council decided to get some photos on his mobile phone instead of putting a net there, the prick tripped over scared the cat out and with the nsa putting as much  pressure on as possible the council gave the go ahead to shoot her, the whole story is a bit shit really apparently she was in a cage with 5 other Lynx in the zoo as well, so her whole life was a bit rubbish really, I was talking with a vet last week who,s father is also a vet and he issues licences for dangerous animals, apparently the serval is the pet of the moment so I guess we will be getting a wave of them over the next few years, 

• Like 1