LYNX OR NOT??

20 hours ago, scothunter said:

Not having a dig greyman but im not believing that. I would say 80%of folk have some form 9f camera system @their homes these days so if it was coming into there gardens it would be caught on film.  Unless ofc  they are all keeping it quiet and deleting the footage in case an influx of hunters or sightseers come and trample their flower beds. 

I understand your scepticism mate, I only cover an area on the Avon and Somerset border but have been hearing lots coming out of Dorset regarding pets being killed I think Jonathan mentioned a dog being attacked in the vid I put up a few pages ago he is the man that deals with reports and sightings in that neck of the woods,  I don't get to see the things he has and he does not get to see all of mine we just send our stuff to a  university that has people working on it in proper lab conditions I would say within a year or so we will be ready to dazzle you with the full case and all the evidence, at the university last night I saw a dog that had been killed and eaten confirmed by vets as a cat kill I felt so bad for it as it was still wearing a collar and muzzle so though it would have been killed quickly it could,nt even have a pop back poor b*****d, also several horses with claw marks right down there rumps were a young inexperienced animal bit off more than it could chew, if your anywere near Gretna mate that's been a very active area this year if you want to have a look  

• Thanks 1

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Loosing face on here mate really, this is a website were faceless people can live a made up life, I,m sure I,ll survive the shame of it, the moon pic was a bit easier to get as well, as its massive co

You could be right. There are no records of lynx attacking anyone (Quick google search).So I'm sure that would be taken into account. Dogs kill kids every year. Personally I'd be much more concer

Shot because it was deemed to be a severe risk to humans, what a load of bollocks, public have more to worry about from chavs and their bull breeds than they ever would from a Lynx 

Posted Images

Anybody on Facebook able to help me out? I,ve been told of a photo that's gone on Facebook of a black panther near the Wellington monument, I don't have a scooby how to look for it or what group it involves but if anyone see,s it could you put the pic up or send it to me  please, funnily enough another area loosing a lot of domestic cats at the moment 

58 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Anybody on Facebook able to help me out? I,ve been told of a photo that's gone on Facebook of a black panther near the Wellington monument, I don't have a scooby how to look for it or what group it involves but if anyone see,s it could you put the pic up or send it to me  please, funnily enough another area loosing a lot of domestic cats at the moment 

I wish one would come here then fed up of shovelling cat shit out my front garden,the ultrasonic repeller ain't working.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

I wish one would come here then fed up of shovelling cat shit out my front garden,the ultrasonic repeller ain't working.

An air rifle with roll up filters for ammo is very effective non lethal but gets the message across quick time give it a go if you have an old airgun 

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Does it do fur n feather or is it a one trick pony ?

Shes a pure nocturnal menace of all things small a furry ....catches more game than most dogs on here lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
26 minutes ago, kanny said:

Shes a pure nocturnal menace of all things small a furry ....catches more game than most dogs on here lol 

Has she done things most of us can only dream of?

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
19 hours ago, kanny said:

I wish they didnt ...my working cat  2am last night :icon_eek:

2017-11-08 22.39.31.jpg

Does he take things of rat size and above mate, I watched a programme some time ago and it was something to do with there  closeness to there wild ancestors, the cats they were testing fell into two catagory,s ones like semi feral farm cats would take rats and bigger and ones that were fully domesticated would take mice and small birds but ran away from a rat, my niece has a Tom that leaves rats and seagulls by the door regularly and very rarely comes indoors my cat is the small fry category that's indoors by dark everyday and runs away from everything, 

• Like 2
38 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Does he take things of rat size and above mate, I watched a programme some time ago and it was something to do with there  closeness to there wild ancestors, the cats they were testing fell into two catagory,s ones like semi feral farm cats would take rats and bigger and ones that were fully domesticated would take mice and small birds but ran away from a rat, my niece has a Tom that leaves rats and seagulls by the door regularly and very rarely comes indoors my cat is the small fry category that's indoors by dark everyday and runs away from everything, 

He's a she and she is exactly that a semi ferral farm cat she turned up on our door on a snowy day 10 years ago in a sorry state with a big chunk missing out her ear i think she had been bullied of the farm at the back of us so i took pity on her and Fed her some mince and she's been here ever since ...our house had been empty for more than 2 years and we had a fair rodent problem that she decimated in a couple of weeks that made me see the value in her and she earnt her place even though i hated cats and she's been at it ever since ...she's had loads of rabbits and even a 3/4 hare don't ask me how and managed to get them over a 6ft fence and to this day not one feather she is totally nocturnal. ...it's funny with the small stuff she makes no fuss just eats them or leaves it in the kitchen but rat or bigger she insists on dragging em upstairs and waking us up with the strangest call to show us how great she is lol also she's not into playing with her food everything's despatched immediately.. she don't like fuss of any kind infact I think she would prefer us not to be here  so we just rub along with the attitude of you do your job and I'll do mine .

That's a young rat in the pic 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Greyman said:

Ah the Blackdown beast "On solitary mountains and among old ruins he lives, ‘grown monstrous with much solitude,’ and is of the race of the nightmare.” "He has many shapes--is now a horse, now an ass, now a bull, now a goat, now an eagle. Like all spirits, he is only half in the world of form".

16 minutes ago, kanny said:

He's a she and she is exactly that a semi ferral farm cat she turned up on our door on a snowy day 10 years ago in a sorry state with a big chunk missing out her ear i think she had been bullied of the farm at the back of us so i took pity on her and Fed her some mince and she's been here ever since ...our house had been empty for more than 2 years and we had a fair rodent problem that she decimated in a couple of weeks that made me see the value in her and she earnt her place even though i hated cats and she's been at it ever since ...she's had loads of rabbits and even a 3/4 hare don't ask me how and managed to get them over a 6ft fence and to this day not one feather she is totally nocturnal. ...it's funny with the small stuff she makes no fuss just eats them or leaves it in the kitchen but rat or bigger she insists on dragging em upstairs and waking us up with the strangest call to show us how great she is lol also she's not into playing with her food everything's despatched immediately.. she don't like fuss of any kind infact I think she would prefer us not to be here  so we just rub along with the attitude of you do your job and I'll do mine .

That's a young rat in the pic 

Definately a catagory A ,sadly I live on a main road with fields and a river bank on the opposite side so most cats with any real instinct usually end up a casualty, there was one some years ago that would sit by the traffic lights and cross when they went red which was pretty cool, I am on my first cat and though she is pretty sound I would not be in a rush to get another when she goes they just don't do it for me like a dog 

9 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Ah the Blackdown beast "On solitary mountains and among old ruins he lives, ‘grown monstrous with much solitude,’ and is of the race of the nightmare.” "He has many shapes--is now a horse, now an ass, now a bull, now a goat, now an eagle. Like all spirits, he is only half in the world of form".

Thanks 

I've got the A52 at the front of my property and she goes now where near it not sure if she had a bad experience but she's very savvy about it ...I wouldent have a cat by choice either but with no dogs around anymore its nice to have a animal around the place of any sort  

1 minute ago, kanny said:

I've got the A52 at the front of my property and she goes now where near it not sure if she had a bad experience but she's very savvy about it ...I wouldent have a cat by choice either but with no dogs around anymore its nice to have a animal around the place of any sort  

Next dog I get I might seriously consider getting a cat at the same time. My mrs is a cat person, I'm not, but it's a ballache living next door to cats when you're dog ain't broke to them........especially when they are geriatric & little chance of escape! :laugh:

• Like 1