Haiddheliwr

LYNX OR NOT??

17 minutes ago, scothunter said:

There an island on loch lomond thats full of wallabies.  They cant get off though. 

Im sure i read somewhere there talk of culling them.

The antis will be there in wee boats trying to save them no doubt.  Hope the fuckers drown

just read an article on the wallabies and apparently some have swam the half mile to the mainland

Oh i never knew that gregg. Prob why they want to cull them. Cant have wallabies bouncing all over the shop lol

3 minutes ago, greg64 said:

just read an article on the wallabies and apparently some have swam the half mile to the mainland

f***ing immigrants, next you,ll be telling us they are taking summer jobs from the locals, what a f***ing Liberty 

2 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Catchpoles they call them in America,used  to watch the animal cops when I had sky tv 😂

You ought to talk to Seb miller,he lives on edge of a common north of Bristol,breeds skunks he has some tales of stuff used to be going on behind the scenes in zoos.

Will have a little look see if I can find him, he should come over your way seems there's a few skunks in them woods along with all the other weird and wonderful things that live there, cheers 

8 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Oh i never knew that gregg. Prob why they want to cull them. Cant have wallabies bouncing all over the shop lol

they stated that they might cull them because there a threat to the capercaillie a species of grouse 

• Thanks 1

Im suprised at that mate.  Those capercaillie are vicious c**ts.

I been reading about the wallabies.  Apparently someone has been killing them and skinning them.  Leaving the flayed carcasses on the beach. 

No wonder we get a bad press. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, scothunter said:

There an island on loch lomond thats full of wallabies.  They cant get off though. 

Im sure i read somewhere there talk of culling them.

The antis will be there in wee boats trying to save them no doubt.  Hope the fuckers drown

What the wallabies? That's a bit harsh mate :laugh:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scothunter said:

I know I,m mad and like chasing dreams but there have been wallaby,s in England ,Scotland and Wales for many years also an island off of Ireland with a colony ,I believe there were some photos of an albino one taken in England a few years ago that done the rounds 

• Like 1

Funny how it says he must have escaped from a zoo as well, dispite the fact he was seen over several years,most of the wallaby,s are quite traceable as to were they originated from I think, did,nt someone put a picture of one on here a while back they saw while out lamping, 

6 minutes ago, Greyman said:

did,nt someone put a picture of one on here a while back they saw while out lamping, 

It was Socks mate, lamping shot of a wallaby.

5 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

I missed that one,I remember the skunk video though 😂

Was that the drunk guy running after the skunk filming it and talking to it telling it to stop as it ran off?I saw that one if it was :rofl:

5 minutes ago, mackem said:

Was that the drunk guy running after the skunk filming it and talking to it telling it to stop as it ran off?I saw that one if it was :rofl:

They was driving at night an stopped it's a fcuking skunk! I think was the commentary 😆

• Like 1

Latest from Borth zoo! Another lynx was accidentaly strangled while in the process of transferring it to another cage or enclosure! Looks bleak for them 😳