LYNX OR NOT??

1 hour ago, scothunter said:

Oh i never knew that gregg. Prob why they want to cull them. Cant have wallabies bouncing all over the shop lol

I know I,m mad and like chasing dreams but there have been wallaby,s in England ,Scotland and Wales for many years also an island off of Ireland with a colony ,I believe there were some photos of an albino one taken in England a few years ago that done the rounds 

• Like 1

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Loosing face on here mate really, this is a website were faceless people can live a made up life, I,m sure I,ll survive the shame of it, the moon pic was a bit easier to get as well, as its massive co

You could be right. There are no records of lynx attacking anyone (Quick google search).So I'm sure that would be taken into account. Dogs kill kids every year. Personally I'd be much more concer

Shot because it was deemed to be a severe risk to humans, what a load of bollocks, public have more to worry about from chavs and their bull breeds than they ever would from a Lynx 

Posted Images

Funny how it says he must have escaped from a zoo as well, dispite the fact he was seen over several years,most of the wallaby,s are quite traceable as to were they originated from I think, did,nt someone put a picture of one on here a while back they saw while out lamping, 

5 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

I missed that one,I remember the skunk video though ?

Was that the drunk guy running after the skunk filming it and talking to it telling it to stop as it ran off?I saw that one if it was :rofl:

Clear as day shots of wallabies, otters, golden eagles, ospreys, Dartford warblers, migrations of rare birds, trigger fish, tuna, sharks, whales, capybura ,pine parties, red squirrels, pere David deer etc. Etc.

Yet the only undisputable pic of a big cat is one that was a known escapee from a zoo on a trail cam attached to a trap

• Sad 1
11 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

Clear as day shots of wallabies, otters, golden eagles, ospreys, Dartford warblers, migrations of rare birds, trigger fish, tuna, sharks, whales, capybura ,pine parties, red squirrels, pere David deer etc. Etc.

Yet the only undisputable pic of a big cat is one that was a known escapee from a zoo on a trail cam attached to a trap

11 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

Oh yeah and beavers, raccoons and skunks

I bet your mister popular down the pub are,nt you I offered you to the uni last week were you could have asked your questions and maybe even been allowed to see some of the photos and evidence, but strangely it was to much effort, best just sit by your computer waiting for the next twitcher alert so you can all go and see a waxwing in someone's garden without getting your shoes dirty you bell end 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
3 hours ago, Greyman said:

I bet your mister popular down the pub are,nt you I offered you to the uni last week were you could have asked your questions and maybe even been allowed to see some of the photos and evidence, but strangely it was to much effort, best just sit by your computer waiting for the next twitcher alert so you can all go and see a waxwing in someone's garden without getting your shoes dirty you bell end 

Oh and grey i have seen some very rare sights but never from notifications just from being in the right place at the right time but it only seems too be quackpots and attention seekers that see cats. Coincidence I wonder ?

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

Oh and grey i have seen some very rare sights but never from notifications just from being in the right place at the right time but it only seems too be quackpots and attention seekers that see cats. Coincidence I wonder ?

Your entitled to your opinion but not all are crackpots and attention seekers 

i might be a quack pot and attention seeker but I was also the first person to see the first and only ever bearded vulture in England and am also one of very few people in the country that could take you and show you a red  necked grebe on a nest but I won't because she is happy to come and go undisturbed and if I did tell you, you and your anorack mates would all turn up and nause the bird and landowner off, I think this is more what gets your back up about me than the fact I,ve seen a big black cat walking at large in England,  rare birds to me are an interesting sideline in what I,m really looking for and not really that hard to find, that's why I look for something that offer,s a bit more of a challenge than waiting for my internet to beep with the coordinates of the latest bird that I could photograph from the car window, if you don't believe me or any of the things I say that's fine but you don't have to stalk me trying to piss on my fire because I,m to far gone to be put off by some sad act Bill oddie wannabe, all your doing is detracting from a subject that some people seem to be enjoying, as you did on the other bigcat thread