LYNX OR NOT??

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Loosing face on here mate really, this is a website were faceless people can live a made up life, I,m sure I,ll survive the shame of it, the moon pic was a bit easier to get as well, as its massive co

You could be right. There are no records of lynx attacking anyone (Quick google search).So I'm sure that would be taken into account. Dogs kill kids every year. Personally I'd be much more concer

Shot because it was deemed to be a severe risk to humans, what a load of bollocks, public have more to worry about from chavs and their bull breeds than they ever would from a Lynx 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Greyman said:

Just a little sad update on this story before it goes off air, but it turns out Lilith was,nt the only Lynx to die at this mickey mouse zoo, this story is from staff at the zoo, apparently they had five Lynx in a pen together there was a large tree growing over the enclosure which they had been advised to cut back but ignored, the Lynx were fighting so much that a zoo keeper actually strangled Lilith,s brother to death with a dog noose which was when she chipped off up the tree and away, her absence was not noticed for a day or two and they don't really know when she went exactly, there is lots of other shit coming out about the place and there is an online petition to have the animals rehoused and the place shut down, if anyone can add the link please do and if anyone see,s it please sign it thanks 

Fucksake ,strangling a lynx with a dog leash 

Mrs has reminded me of one time we were there a rhea (it was a big bird , can't remember exactly what kind) was chasing another small one around the pen and caught it and stamped it to death . A keeper walked past so Mrs quickly told him and he went in and dragged the dead small one out . He told Mrs " it sometimes happens with these birds" . My kids seen it but we're young enough not to really notice what happened.  Think we told them they were playing.  

Now obviously stuff like this might happen but from what little I remember there didn't seem to be much worry about it happening 

35 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

Fucksake ,strangling a lynx with a dog leash 

I think it was one of those noose things the police use to catch bull X,s, still a sad end and quite an unbelievable story still more shit coming out I think all the staff have been quizzed,thanks Greg 24 for the link hope it gets shut down for the sake of all the animals and the people working and living in and around the area, 

17 minutes ago, scothunter said:

There an island on loch lomond thats full of wallabies.  They cant get off though. 

Im sure i read somewhere there talk of culling them.

The antis will be there in wee boats trying to save them no doubt.  Hope the fuckers drown

just read an article on the wallabies and apparently some have swam the half mile to the mainland

3 minutes ago, greg64 said:

just read an article on the wallabies and apparently some have swam the half mile to the mainland

f***ing immigrants, next you,ll be telling us they are taking summer jobs from the locals, what a f***ing Liberty 

2 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Catchpoles they call them in America,used  to watch the animal cops when I had sky tv ?

You ought to talk to Seb miller,he lives on edge of a common north of Bristol,breeds skunks he has some tales of stuff used to be going on behind the scenes in zoos.

Will have a little look see if I can find him, he should come over your way seems there's a few skunks in them woods along with all the other weird and wonderful things that live there, cheers 

8 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Oh i never knew that gregg. Prob why they want to cull them. Cant have wallabies bouncing all over the shop lol

they stated that they might cull them because there a threat to the capercaillie a species of grouse 

• Thanks 1

Im suprised at that mate.  Those capercaillie are vicious c**ts.

I been reading about the wallabies.  Apparently someone has been killing them and skinning them.  Leaving the flayed carcasses on the beach. 

No wonder we get a bad press. 

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, scothunter said:

There an island on loch lomond thats full of wallabies.  They cant get off though. 

Im sure i read somewhere there talk of culling them.

The antis will be there in wee boats trying to save them no doubt.  Hope the fuckers drown

What the wallabies? That's a bit harsh mate :laugh:

• Like 1