LYNX OR NOT??

21 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

In that case they are never going to reintroduce it then. If it could kill kids out playing or even an adult. They would never want responsibility for that.

You could be right. There are no records of lynx attacking anyone (Quick google search).So I'm sure that would be taken into account. Dogs kill kids every year.

Personally I'd be much more concerned about the influx of Cane Corsos & other such made up mastiff guard breeds into the hands of fcukwits, than any lynx running around deep forest.

Edited by Accip74
  • Like 5

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Loosing face on here mate really, this is a website were faceless people can live a made up life, I,m sure I,ll survive the shame of it, the moon pic was a bit easier to get as well, as its massive co

You could be right. There are no records of lynx attacking anyone (Quick google search).So I'm sure that would be taken into account. Dogs kill kids every year. Personally I'd be much more concer

Shot because it was deemed to be a severe risk to humans, what a load of bollocks, public have more to worry about from chavs and their bull breeds than they ever would from a Lynx 

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

You could be right. There are no records of lynx attacking anyone (Quick google search).So I'm sure that would be taken into account. Dogs kill kids every year.

If not killing you it could cause some serious damage ?

5 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

In that case they are never going to reintroduce it then. If it could kill kids out playing or even an adult. They would never want responsibility for that.

Fags,cars,fireworks, alcohol and grown ups all kill kids mate there still out there, Lynx is not a big cat by any stretch of the imagination, the biggest hurdle was getting insurance cover for any damage they do which has now been agreed so anything they kill will be paid for, for the first 5 years ,if there was even a microscopic chance of them killing kids no insurance company would touch it, they were also a native British animal and many believe they never went just got persecuted into tiny groups, Lynx make up 5 percent of big cat sightings in the uk year on year if you believe in all that nonsense with puma 15 and black leopards 75 

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Fags,cars,fireworks, alcohol and grown ups all kill kids mate there still out there, Lynx is not a big cat by any stretch of the imagination, the biggest hurdle was getting insurance cover for any damage they do which has now been agreed so anything they kill will be paid for, for the first 5 years ,if there was even a microscopic chance of them killing kids no insurance company would touch it, they were also a native British animal and many believe they never went just got persecuted into tiny groups, Lynx make up 5 percent of big cat sightings in the uk year on year if you believe in all that nonsense with puma 15 and black leopards 75 

This one was killed in England 1905 its in Bristol museum 

Edwardian-lynx-c-Bristol-Museum-Art-Gallery-600-px-tiny-April-2013.jpg

• Like 2

That's a shame.  I imagine being in a zoo would take away many fears it would have of humans 

Can only see borth closing down.  Surely with all the attention on them and the low quality of cages etc there they should seriously have a look at the lions they house 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Says they are going to inspect later their month?

surely it would be more of a priority to inspect it,what if the lions escape ?

What would it take to send a team down there now as opposed to end of the month . Surely a zoo that has general bad housing of animals and recently lost a lynx would be a priority over any other business they have in the next few weeks 

• Like 2