LYNX OR NOT??

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Loosing face on here mate really, this is a website were faceless people can live a made up life, I,m sure I,ll survive the shame of it, the moon pic was a bit easier to get as well, as its massive co

You could be right. There are no records of lynx attacking anyone (Quick google search).So I'm sure that would be taken into account. Dogs kill kids every year. Personally I'd be much more concer

Shot because it was deemed to be a severe risk to humans, what a load of bollocks, public have more to worry about from chavs and their bull breeds than they ever would from a Lynx 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Accip74 said:

Next dog I get I might seriously consider getting a cat at the same time. My mrs is a cat person, I'm not, but it's a ballache living next door to cats when you're dog ain't broke to them........especially when they are geriatric & little chance of escape! :laugh:

I'd love another dog mate but its just not possible at the moment nor would it be fair on the dog with us both working full time and some ...I've been showing the Mrs some teckels and she really likes em  so maybe when thing calm down in the not to distance future :yes:

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, jiggy said:

Is it just me or is the door shut on that trap and the cat couldn't go in even if he wanted, spooked by camera or not.

I thought the same about the trap . Maybe it set it off by touching it outside or something 

42 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

I thought the same about the trap . Maybe it set it off by touching it outside or something 

Looks like one of the traps I got! It is the closed end the bait is tied to the wire which you can just make out! 

It's amazing all these cat groups will pay tens of thousands each for cameras and equipment for there own personal agenda because they want the glory to be the hero to prove the theory they exist but won't hear of or be willing to pay a penny in compensation to the farmers or keepers that shoot and bury these cats on the quiet. If a man is compensated for loss of earnings then he has no reason to want to exterminate the cats and they might help instead of hinder an investigation. It's amazing all the confirmed this and facts that are thrown about about 100% sightings but it's not a fact that if a man loses 10 percent of his flock then it could bankrupt him and he is accused of over exaggerating the value of his stock and murdering a protected species. Spend years proving cat marks on wild deer but deny they kill stock ??? It's a bit like telling the chicken farmer  to release pine martins from his cage traps because they only eat fruit and berries but shrug your shoulders when Tesco pay him 50p profit on each chicken he reared 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, jiggy said:

It's amazing all these cat groups will pay tens of thousands each for cameras and equipment for there own personal agenda because they want the glory to be the hero to prove the theory they exist but won't hear of or be willing to pay a penny in compensation to the farmers or keepers that shoot and bury these cats on the quiet. If a man is compensated for loss of earnings then he has no reason to want to exterminate the cats and they might help instead of hinder an investigation. It's amazing all the confirmed this and facts that are thrown about about 100% sightings but it's not a fact that if a man loses 10 percent of his flock then it could bankrupt him and he is accused of over exaggerating the value of his stock and murdering a protected species. Spend years proving cat marks on wild deer but deny they kill stock ??? It's a bit like telling the chicken farmer  to release pine martins from his cage traps because they only eat fruit and berries but shrug your shoulders when Tesco pay him 50p profit on each chicken he reared 

I remember reading one of the shooting magazines of a guy that remained anonymous who had shot a "beast" as he called it and buried it! Not prepared for the controversy or publicity that would obviously come with it!

15 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Would yous fight a lynx ?

Depends how much I'd had to drink and how many were watching.  Chuck a few busty blondes in the crowd giving me the come on and I'd take on a bear

This is me in my youth trying to impress a couple of ladies who were fishing. 

• Haha 1
44 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

For talking sake tho if these were reintroduced and decided to attack a human could you fight it off or could it kill a human ?

If it were cornered I think it would be a formidable opponent with the upper hand considering the claws and teeth at its disposal ?

Edited by Haiddheliwr