Quick video of the pup

It seems a good little run fa pup and went well I would not get to negative they all ain't fa catching ,pup will learn ta run the land with experience rough ground needs to be covered in a different style a running and the breeding should show itself.nice pup .atb bunnys.

7 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

where is it the plains? You yaself should know there is real rough parts all over country,all this thickest hedge an the roughest  ground shite is as bad if not worse than oohhh come an look at how many big bad wabbits I caught :rofl: an nearly as bad as the fool who thought he was too cool to count em so weighed em:rofl:  an that ladies is why I won’t even dream a sharing a day out or especially an end of night pic on here as there’s always a dcik measuring contest involved:cray::laugh:

You would definitely lose in a dick measuring contest. My post about Trevs hedge was tongue in cheek hence the lol at the end of it the same as the rabbit pulling the pup along ... Ian must have deleted the humour when he upgraded the site ......

3 minutes ago, billhardy said:

It seems a good little run fa pup and went well I would not get to negative they all ain't fa catching ,pup will learn ta run the land with experience rough ground needs to be covered in a different style a running and the breeding should show itself.nice pup .atb bunnys.

lol I'm not negative bill that's why I put the video up ... I'm happy to show the failures as well as the catches ... even at just over seven months of age she catches more than she misses but even if she wasn't at this age it wouldn't bother me ???

I’m with Northern on this even tho i get quite envious of the ammount of rabts sometimes as very very scarce on my perms. I got a 7 1/2 month old pup not even seen a rabbit yet! So fair play & hope people keep posting vids etc. Pup looks well Ken ?. Atb

The Plains in Wiltshire is a really awkward place to play, 'bolt and chase' games...:yes:

Tried it when I first put a ferret to ground there, I quickly decided to throw a few nets down...:laugh:

Also,.I reckon the place is a queer old area for the smaller types of running dog,..the terrain just doesn't seem to favor them.

Obviously not as rocky as some other places, but plenty bad enough. ....I used to like having a wander across the vast area, but not been on for several years.

That's not what I call rough ,crock tips and ground with shale and Flint harder going on the feet,a clever  runner will last longer running per old concrete bunkers with steel and glass strewn areas ,fear not where thrust tread socks make sure the animal wears good boots with a running brain ta match .kep at it and don't forget ya altbergs . Lol  ministry ground ain't that rough .atb bunnys

Socks believe me or may be not yas right there his plenty of glass sprawled across some of the ground I run the jolly decking campers take it on the resells ta break the bottles  when finished drinking and fa molten rock not quite plenty of old run ayas though that have been chewed up and sprawled  about concrete and the reinforcing etc .its only rough when the  animal Cana handle the ground  .fa the molten lava well use a animal that's light on its feet ,those thundering runners feet take a hell of a pounding when running the lava. Or get a whippet from trev when he next breeds atb bunnys