Been quiet on here so heres a few days weve had

1 minute ago, chesney said:

Good going fella nice to hear young dogs going well not the same unless there fee dogs coming through

You need to have pups coming on every year. hows the pups of rl coming on for you seen his the other day. 

43 minutes ago, shaneg said:

You need to have pups coming on every year. hows the pups of rl coming on for you seen his the other day. 

Coming on grand happy with the fella I have here there's mate runin on the other  one said he's cracker 

56 minutes ago, shaneg said:

Being a busy few days. me and a mate went out friday and had two digs and a bolt. first place we dug my hairy dog in a big rangy place that can run up to 10ft we ended up digging him at just over 6ft and he never put a foot wrong. second place we tried was with my first season dog. this place was a big step up from any place he was ever in before rangy but only runs to around 4/5 ft. let him of the lead and he skips past one or 2 holes and in. got a mark of 3.8ft dug down to him and he wedged in tight with 2 infront of him. then on to the next place another big rangy place but only shallow. dropped his sister in and she found straight away pushed it about for a bit and kept pushing out into the field closer to a hole and it ended up bolting and away real happy how these 2 young ones are turning out. then saturday after work i went up to a mate we tried 3 or 4 places with no luck. the last place we tried his old dog marked it so we dropped a yound dog he has that has 2 digs to his name. it took him 15 minutes to find but quickly settled in one place once he found a quick 2.8ft and we were down to him well in control. then sunday was our first day out with the hounds on horse back. after  a slow start they got going and we ended up with a mark at the end of the day. dug a russell dog in it. he realy had to work hard to get to it he was squeezing on from the mouth. ended up digging him at 2.4ft well in control of a tiny vixen. 

2017-11-06 15.04.52.png

2017-11-06 14.30.18.png

2017-11-06 14.29.42.png

2017-11-06 14.28.59.jpg

that bottom dog in ur arms that looks brindle  was that dog at the lisgould show this yr if so he was one dog that caught my eye that day out of everything that was their.

12 minutes ago, stonewall said:

that bottom dog in ur arms that looks brindle  was that dog at the lisgould show this yr if so he was one dog that caught my eye that day out of everything that was their.

Thats him alright. hes a mates dog hes been dug 3 times now 

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, chesney said:

Coming on grand happy with the fella I have here there's mate runin on the other  one said he's cracker 

The father of them is a cracking dog. up there with the best ive ever seen. the two dogs in my arms in the pic belong to him 

• Like 1