Autumn Morn'

Rez

Few hours up the fields this morning at the make shift hide. No real specific targets but missed far to many birds at 40 yards... No idea why. Aim points are on.

Walked back through a few wooded areas and dropped a few greys. Hopefully Ill get in the paper :) Could of had a rabbit, but missed him too. Damn it.

Weather was good, bright sun, kinda windy, but not to icey.

[Off subject but this new image uploader for THL is so uber decent.]

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image3.jpeg

image4.jpeg

image5.jpeg

image6.jpeg

image7.jpeg

image8.jpeg

image9.jpeg

image10.jpeg

• Like 9

55 minutes ago, villaman said:

You missed because .20 :whistling:

Nope. I normally go for heart shots at 40, but made a conscious effort to only go for heads all day. And missed some I would of perhaps had if I'd of gone for centre mass. But just for you v'man, I missed cos I was using a .20 :)  There. Better.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, mark williams said:

Nice shooting and nice post mate.

Shot placement is spot on Rez, just one of those days with the misses you had ?

atb  Tommy

Nice one Mark. Yeah, as I said to v'man, stuck with head shots, or tried too, but missed a few birds out to my furthest tree. Not to worry. Next time. Tree rats weren't so lucky but they weren't as far. Saw a red today as well. Confident sod he was too. Devil ears.

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, bigmac 97kt said:

We all have them days Rezmond

But if you had been using a hw100 you would of had them :whistling:

nice pics as per

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

I`d of had them all with his HM 1000  .20  :toast:

Only saying " LIKE "  :rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
48 minutes ago, Rez said:

Nice one Mark. Yeah, as I said to v'man, stuck with head shots, or tried too, but missed a few birds out to my furthest tree. Not to worry. Next time. Tree rats weren't so lucky but they weren't as far. Saw a red today as well. Confident sod he was too. Devil ears.

good session for headers regardless of a few misses.... I've had some proper sh1t sessions lately :(

to say I live where I do I'm surrounded by woods and a massive national park/forestry and I've never seen a red!!

the only time I've ever seen a wild one was at centre parks with the super tame rabbits!

atb si

• Haha 1