Still a few on the trees at home but we're up in the lakes until tomorrow and there's hardly any leaves at all up here. Been out walking and not seen hardly anything. No rabbits, crows, Maggie's, nothing. Just a few woodies?

Aye i was checking some permission earlier in the week it was waist high with nettles  , had a couple of days of frost then there saying rain tomorrow . I think the rain will flatten more than the frost 

I was actually thinking if i could creep about the golf course opposite tomorrow and ferret a few rabbits as the covers still that high i dont think they would see me  or put it down to somebody raking for golf balls 

• Haha 1

In the Midlands cover is still as thick as guts ,mad weather is confusing all the plants.Hopefully the frost/ice heavy rain will knock it back and sitty trees will be standing out like a sore thumb as pigeons offer to fill the freezer 

3 minutes ago, villaman said:

But i can remember most trees have lost most of there leaves by now  

We haven't had a winter for a very long time VM here in London.  Most trees that I see still have them.  Do not know about the rest of the country.

All the very best for you and yours