Raw diet

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ve gone back to feeding all raw after trying a racing greyhound style diet, dabbling with complete mixed in and carbs. My dog had soft shit the whole time. I use this site as a guide https://perfect

Chicken mince doesn't need to be fed with biscuits to be digested that's a load of nonsense. 

I've fed chicken wings for 25yrs and never had a problem RH.with pups I used to smack them a good few times with a lump hammer on a chopping block.so the pups can get them down. I've got 1 of the

Posted Images

Just now, MikeyMJL said:

Closed down mucker. Nearest place at a tidy price charge a delivery fee for under £35. That’s far too much for me to be able to store in my larder freezer. 

Shame that it's good tucker threw the winter 

40 minutes ago, MikeyMJL said:

Closed down mucker. Nearest place at a tidy price charge a delivery fee for under £35. That’s far too much for me to be able to store in my larder freezer. 

Try n get a split with few mates thats what i done for a little while??

On 05/11/2017 at 15:33, Hunter_Mat said:

Im thinking of buying some chicken mince with 10-15% bone added.

Does anyone have any advice on what sort of things should I be giving my dog with the chicken to make sure he's getting everything he needs ?

i want to feed him raw all the time I just don't know what he needs as the minimum.

any help appreciated thanks 

Anything with chicken in the mix is as useless to a lurcher as is an ashtray on a motorbike.

10 minutes ago, socks said:

Instead of us arguing over this do a little research and you will see there's plenty of nutritional information on the internet showing how much fat is in chicken .....

The only nutritional info i need to know is a lurcher owner could spend many an hour scraping a chicken cadaver to gain the same fat content of 3 seconds on a lamb rib or 2 seconds on a beef rib,chicken is a 5th rate lurcher fodder that a lazy lurcher owner as become comfortable with,its shite .

my pup has frozen minced tripe and chicken , she has it frozen it was a god send when she was teething , & she refuses it when its defrosted, I cant get her to take any fleshy meat unless its cooked .. she has these big ham bones twice a week & a slice of brown bread toasted daily , the left over veg from dinner, egg shells, she loves berry's , frozen  & a cup of chamomile tea after her toast :laugh:

• Haha 1

I think it's all about balance my 3 get chicken mince because it's a good cheep bulker but also get lamb ribs, fatty fish ,eggs ,game ,tripe ,goats milk and yogurt ,sf-50 ,cod liver oil , veg , and what ever else is available at the time , all 3 of my dogs look well and do well that's all I can ask