Parenting

The Mrs has left me with the kids for the day and my 5 year old is now stuck on the workshop roof and won't come down. 

Did anyone here that on the news yesterday about how Scottish MPs now want to stop tickling kids.....as it could be a type of assault!

Think we are gonna a big fire this afternoon along with a bit of air gunning.

I pity kids that belong to these politically correct types.

IMG_20171104_132355160.jpg

• Like 4

Nice to see kiddies out of the house , my 2 played out in all weathers & got a clip round the ear hole if they got lippy .... by todays standards I would have been done for attempted murder:laugh: 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Aye mines just newborn but can't wait till he's about 5 to carry on. airgun and collecting firewood sounds a good day

It starts getting better from about 18 months....they are doing new stuff everyday then.

5 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

It starts getting better from about 18 months....they are doing new stuff everyday then.

I have a 6 year old a 3  y o and a yearling. I am still waiting for all the pleasure that everyone told me they would bring.....

?

Leave him alone - he'll come down once it gets cold, or he gets hungry..........

Can't wait til my grandkids are old enough to be them out and about, away from all their parent's "I'm very disappointed in you, now sit on the step and think about what you've done" bollox ! Looking forward to getting them away from the telly and teaching them what real fun is !

Get 'em out, let 'em run free, bring 'em home tired  and they'll sleep with a smile on their face !

• Like 3