Range Right (Kral) customer service........

I just read this on the VHTV FB page. We don't seem to hear much about true customer service nowadays so, I thought I'd put it up here for everyone to see .......

Hello , Its not often i will post anything, however i did want to share this story with you all. About a year ago i purchased 2 Kral Puncher Breaker Air Rifles, 1 in .177, and 1 in .22. Now the .22 gun was great very accrurate and powerful, the .177 was not the same indeed it was not good at all !

Anyway in May of this year i went to the Northen Shooting Show, there i bumped into Range Right (Kral Importer) i shared my Kral story with a very nice young man called Jake Peters , i was met with a degree of honesty from a gun dealer i was taken a back a little ! Jake explained the situation and the issues they had had with Kral, and asured me things would be sorted out during this year. Jake promised to sort my gun out as soon as all the issues were sorted with Kral. 

Indeed through this year FOC Jake has issued me with new valves for the .22 which have improved its performance, and shot count, as well as keeping me up to date on developments with the historical problem .177 . 

Today i got a call from Jake , the new MK2 Krals have arrived, and are ready to be sent out to the dealers, great i thought, i will now get a new barrel !, then i was totally shocked by Jake, Darren we at Range Right would like to give you a FOC air rifle of your choice from our range ! WOW , AND WOW !!!

What a great company, honest about the issues kral had , and comitted to ensuring its customers are happy !!!

WELL DONE RANGE RIGHT !!! WELL DONE JAKE PETERS !!!

.......... You can't say fairer than that :good:

17 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

I just read this on the VHTV FB page. We don't seem to hear much about true customer service nowadays so, I thought I'd put it up here for everyone to see .......

Hello , Its not often i will post anything, however i did want to share this story with you all. About a year ago i purchased 2 Kral Puncher Breaker Air Rifles, 1 in .177, and 1 in .22. Now the .22 gun was great very accrurate and powerful, the .177 was not the same indeed it was not good at all !

Anyway in May of this year i went to the Northen Shooting Show, there i bumped into Range Right (Kral Importer) i shared my Kral story with a very nice young man called Jake Peters , i was met with a degree of honesty from a gun dealer i was taken a back a little ! Jake explained the situation and the issues they had had with Kral, and asured me things would be sorted out during this year. Jake promised to sort my gun out as soon as all the issues were sorted with Kral. 

Indeed through this year FOC Jake has issued me with new valves for the .22 which have improved its performance, and shot count, as well as keeping me up to date on developments with the historical problem .177 . 

Today i got a call from Jake , the new MK2 Krals have arrived, and are ready to be sent out to the dealers, great i thought, i will now get a new barrel !, then i was totally shocked by Jake, Darren we at Range Right would like to give you a FOC air rifle of your choice from our range ! WOW , AND WOW !!!

What a great company, honest about the issues kral had , and comitted to ensuring its customers are happy !!!

WELL DONE RANGE RIGHT !!! WELL DONE JAKE PETERS !!!

.......... You can't say fairer than that :good: