1 Down 3 to go

Last week my panda Jill had 9 healthy kits, all are doing well, one down three to go , all the jills in this post are ready to pop.

I have a wait list of 20 people so most are gone even before they are born, I will keep and work about 10 and keep the best four at 12 months and move the rest on.

LPLvqRi.jpgQ6xKRrt.jpgBdNIU6j.jpgyOytqZw.jpg

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, max abell said:

Nice Kitts good news you have got homes for most of them already 

I never have trouble with finding homes ,and only sell to people who want working lines, I have a few adds for pest control and have a YouTube page and FB, with previous work done, so I get people enquiring about ferrets all year round.

1 hour ago, Sirblessed said:

I never have trouble with finding homes ,and only sell to people who want working lines, I have a few adds for pest control and have a YouTube page and FB, with previous work done, so I get people enquiring about ferrets all year round.

That's good news we get a lot of ferret Kitts over in the uk that end up in rescue centres etc every year cos there are a minority of ferret keepers that breed cos they think they are worth money or think you have to breed the Jill's. Don't think to use Jill jab or vasectomised hob etc. My motto is if you don't need any Kitts or don't know how your going to re home them then don't breed your Jill that year. Use one of the other methods to take the Jill out of season. This prevents loads of unwanted Kitts that end up in rescue centres or even worse not looked after properly. SORRY about the belly ache but I feel very passionate about this subject. GOOD luck with the Kitts sirblessed hope you get some good workers from them

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, max abell said:

That's good news we get a lot of ferret Kitts over in the uk that end up in rescue centres etc every year cos there are a minority of ferret keepers that breed cos they think they are worth money or think you have to breed the Jill's. Don't think to use Jill jab or vasectomised hob etc. My motto is if you don't need any Kitts or don't know how your going to re home them then don't breed your Jill that year. Use one of the other methods to take the Jill out of season. This prevents loads of unwanted Kitts that end up in rescue centres or even worse not looked after properly. SORRY about the belly ache but I feel very passionate about this subject. GOOD luck with the Kitts sirblessed hope you get some good workers from them

I have a vasectomised hob too, I bred all new blood for my line  this year, always trying to improve to suit my needs

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCet7Vy9obEw8IQK4ZcOcJ5A?view_as=public

3 hours ago, Sirblessed said:

I have a vasectomised hob too, I bred all new blood for my line  this year, always trying to improve to suit my needs

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCet7Vy9obEw8IQK4ZcOcJ5A?view_as=public

That's the way to do it mate think everyone can benefit from adding a bit of new blood to their line of ferrets now and again. Try and strive to get the best workers!!