New layout

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dickhead

No mate... I'm just exhausted and I need to just get away from things... How could I be so lost, In a place, I know so well? How could I be so broken, In a forum so united? Ho

I think some of you must be laying it on a bit thick with how many adverts you are seeing? I'm seeing no more than on the previous version. Either that or the clever software realises this nerd is imm

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Looks like it's easy to make username changes now too. Able to change it once a month in your profile from what I can figure out.

Be handy for dogFox  that :thumbs:

8 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Looks like it's easy to make username changes now too. Able to change it once a month in your profile from what I can figure out.

Once a year on my profile, just tried it ?

2 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

I'm still getting notification emails when I've said none at all. So that doesn't work. Same on the last layout. It's really annoying. 

I think you have to untick the email options below that. There's loads, scroll down on the notification settings page.

I've got the right email address now but unticked the relevant ones and not getting emails.

Just now, Born Hunter said:

I think you have to untick the email options below that. There's loads, scroll down on the notification settings page.

I've got the right email address now but unticked the relevant ones and not getting emails.

I've tried. It doesn't work.

3 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

Yeah I've removed a tick from everything. Still getting bloody emails though....

I think it's because you are following this thread. You can't untick emails for comments on threads you follow. Unfollow this thread and see.

Edited by Born Hunter
  • IanB locked this topic