New layout

Just now, Kay said:

The reason you have to donate is to stop puppy peddling , its something that was introduced a few years ago, the option to donate has always been there way before it was obligatory if you want to join simply to sell stuff 

I do not wish to donate and to be ask if i paid should not have been ask in my opinion.

All the very best

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dickhead

No mate... I'm just exhausted and I need to just get away from things... How could I be so lost, In a place, I know so well? How could I be so broken, In a forum so united? Ho

I think some of you must be laying it on a bit thick with how many adverts you are seeing? I'm seeing no more than on the previous version. Either that or the clever software realises this nerd is imm

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Accip74 said:

What the f**k is this shit?

.......& what's this reaction shite? That convict keepdiggin left some dumb ass face on a post I made? What a cnut!!!! Haha......truly wank on an Ipad......

Ain't you seen the new emoji's 

2017-10-29 18.14.33.png

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

You have to scroll through each page to find your comment. ?? Used to take you to where you had read too. Now starts from begginging 

Can you not see a star next to the topic title ?

1 minute ago, F@ Larry said:

need sort that fukn bleeping out it like being stuck at the checkout in asda

I don't get the bleeping for some reason. But let me get this right, every time someone react to your posts or quotes you it beeps and annoys you?

You might get a few notifications as the whole site sets about reacting to all your posts now Larry! :laugh:

• Haha 1
Just now, martyn2233 said:

Always starts at page one when I want to read topics 

the star only shows up when you comment on the topic if you don’t you see nothing and starts at page one again 

Should be a dot instead of a star if there is a new unread post but you haven't commented on the topic.

Any good? 

2 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Should be a dot instead of a star if there is a new unread post but you haven't commented on the topic.

Any good? 

Nope no dot or star on any post that I have no looked at for some time 

• IanB locked this topic